Chapter 8

A/n: if you see '⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️' before a paragraph it will be the beginning of a potentially triggering scene for people. When it is over I will put '✔️✔️✔️✔️' I love you all 🥺❤️

I look at the plate of pancakes in front of me and I instantly feel like I'm full. "Come on baby. Do I have to feed you like a baby?" Corpse asks. "N-no I'm just not hungry.." he cuts up the pancakes into smaller piece. "Just a few bites..?" He asks with puppy eyes. I can only imagine he's pouting under his mask too.

"I don't know.." "how about this. For every bite you take it will be 5 minutes of cuddling tonight. It's a win win for both of us." Sighing I give in to his little plan and his eyes light up. "Yayyy." He brings the fork up to my lips and I eat the pancakes against my will.

We continue this and after about half the plate I can't take anymore. "I-I'll be back.." I look at the clock. 11:43. I have some time. I go to my room. Lock the main door, the one to Corpses room and the bathroom door when I'm in there.

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

I sit on my knees in front of the toilet. Am I really going to do this again? But I am fat..Mason even said so. My fingers start to head towards the back of my throat. I move them away before the contents of my breakfast come up.

I flush the toilet and mask the smell of vomit with the air freshener. Brushing my teeth quickly I go back downstairs to the group.

✔️✔️✔️✔️

"Hey babes is everything alright?" Poki asks me. I just nod. "If anything is ever wrong you can come to me or Rae, Sykkuno or even Corpse. We all love you here and we want you to be safe and healthy." "Okay.." I am thankful for the knock at the door. It must be my social worker.

We go to the door to see Sykkuno greeting her. "Hello! It's nice to meet you. I'm Sykkuno and you are..?" "I'm Mrs.Simmons, Katie's social worker." "Oh yes we were expecting you today please come in, I'm Rachel by the way but this little one calls me Rae. Also can we get you anything? Water or tea, maybe even a coffee?" Rae says. They are really good at this first impression thing.

"Oh no thank you. I just want to make sure that Katie is going to be safe here. I want the best for her and she always hasn't had it in the past." They nod and she walks into the kitchen to see poki and corpse washing dishes. They turn around. "Hi!" "Hello." Corpse's deep voice is heard through the room. "Oh hello. I don't think I got your names. "I'm poki and this is Corpse. It is very nice to meet you." "Same to you." Mrs.Simmons says with a smile. She rarely smiles.

Mrs.Simmons checks out the house and then comes to the kitchen table taking out her laptop. "I suppose we should enroll you in a high school here Katie." She tells me and I squeal hugging her. "Thank you thank you thank youuuuu." "Anytime kiddo." We enroll me into a high school that is a few minutes away from here. I will start on Monday and it is Friday now. After that she gets up and puts away her laptop.

"I know you will enjoy it here. Stay out of trouble and I'll come back to check up on you soon." "Okay Mrs.Simmons. Bye." I hug her and she hugs me too. "Bye kiddo." When we break the hug she leaves and I smile. "I can't believe I get to live her with you guys." I tell them. "Better believe it little one." Sykkuno says pulling me into a hug.

—————————————

Here's another part! Enjoy :)
Have a great day/evening everyone!!

-Andy ☺️❤️