Chapter 22

The minute I look her In the eyes I start to cry. I truly realize how weak I am at this point. It's pathetic..she takes my hand lightly and brings me to her room upstairs. "Babe I need you to take a deep breath and tell me what's been going on so I can help you.." I cuddle into her lap as she plays with my hair in an attempt to calm me down.

"Why didn't you give Corpse or Sykkuno a hug?" "Men are scary..i can't trust them.." I mumble out. "Corpse and Sykkuno aren't scary. Why do you think that?" I sigh. I have to tell her. I can't keep this from her anymore. She's noticed my behavior being off lately.

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

"Ummm..I don't know how to say this without you thinking differently of me.."I say looking down. "I would never look at you different babe. Did something happen at school..?"

I nod slightly. "What happened?" I lower my shirt a little bit to show her the hickeys. A small gasp leaves her lips. "W-who did this to you..?" "I can't tell you he'll hurt me.." I say full on sobbing again. "Babe it's okay I need you to calm down. No one will hurt you. Me, corpse and Sykkuno will protect you." I gulp nervously.

"Mr.Martin.." I mumble out very quickly. "Who..?" "My math teacher..he's done this for the past 29 days.." I say feeling ashamed. "What has he done to you? Take as much time as you need okay?" I sit there for a few minutes to compose myself before speaking up. "He touched me..and made me touch him. He also um...he raped me a few times.." I whisper that last part. "He always had a knife on him so I couldn't fight back.." I mumble. This is all my fault..

"Honey..we need to go tell the school..we need to get him fired and in jail.." Poki tells me. I nod slightly. The thought of him in jail puts me at ease. "We should also tell Corpse and Sykkuno..they will be able to help you." I nod again. "Can you tell them..? I just want to shower.."

"Yeah of course. Enjoy your shower babe." She says before placing a soft kiss on my forehead. I get in the shower and start scrubbing my skin. No matter what I can't feel clean. This really sucks..

Poki's POV

I go downstairs to find corpse and Sykkuno watching tv. "Hey um guys..I have something to talk to you about. It's about Katie.." "why what happened??" How am I going to tell Corpse that the girl he is in love with has been hurt again..

I take a deep breath. "There's no easy way to say this. But she was taken advantage of again.." I notice the vein in his neck bulge out a bit due to his anger. "By. Who?" He asks through gritted teeth. "One of her teachers..Mr.Martin. I told her that after she gets showered and dressed then we can go to the school and talk to the principal." They both nod in agreement. All we want is for her to be safe..

✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️

About an hour later she comes downstairs wearing one of corpses hoodies and a pair of sweatpants. "Aww baby you look so cute in my clothes." He says and hugs her carefully. She hugs him back, I'm glad she's trusting him now. "I-I still feel a-all gross.." she stutters. "It will be okay bub. Take as much time as you need to recover. We love you so much and Everything will be okay in the end." She nods slightly.

We all go out to the car and drive to the school. I look back at Katie who is shaking half to death. "He's going to kill me if I tell anyone else.."

——————————

Here you go my lovelies:)

-Andy ☺️❤️