sickening.

Sage Green couldn't believe her fucking ears.

"You're joking." She insisted, watching her mom try to justify what she's done. Sage was only focused on the sickening feeling in her stomach. "You're psychotic."

The bag of Sage's stuff sat on the bed, a plane ticket in her mother's hand and a wad of cash in the other hand.

"Sage, please—"

"Don't talk to me!" Sage screamed at her mother, pushing past her mother and grabbing her things from the dresser. "Don't ever talk to me again."

"Sage!" Bella screamed. "It's for your own good! I'm doing this for you!"

"Are you so fucking stupid that you can't see how absolutely fucking stupid it is to send your 16 year old child across the country to see a man she hasn't seen in 4 goddamn years?" Sage shouted back, stuffing her phone in her pocket.

"Suck it up, Sage Ingrid!" Bella's tone grew more angrier.

"How fucking long have you planned to send me to him, Bella?" Sage asked, her face red with tears and anger. "How long have you been talking to him?"

"Oh, get a grip," Bella laughed.

Sage didn't need to hear anymore. She grabbed the keys, her bag and everything else and rushed out of the bedroom room.

She was in a random place she didn't know. With random men she didn't know. Going to a man she didn't know.

Sage ran down the stairs as Bella shouted after her. The commotion caused Michael to get up off the couch and ask what the hell was going on.

Bella reached for Sage's arm, but she yanked it out. Screaming, "Don't fucking touch me!" with tears down her cheeks. "Don't touch me. Ever again. Be fucking happy in this random place you don't fucking know with no one, because I'm not staying. I'm going home."

Michael put Sage behind him.

"What's going on, Bella?" Michael asked as Luke grabbed Sage gently and pulled her into a hug, even though she fought it a little.

"I–" Bella swallowed. "I'm sending her to her fathers for a little while."

"What the hell, why?" Michael asked, a bit of irritated ness growing up in his chest. "She obviously hates him."

"It's really none of your business, Michael." Bella huffed her chest. "Sage, get in the car."

"No!" Sage screamed at her through sobs.

The amount of trauma that man had given her was enough to warrant a reaction like this. Hell would have to freeze over for her to even consider wanting to see him — he was a sick man who didn't deserve to see his child.

Leaving her is more than enough reason to quietly say he didn't want her anymore.

"He left her," Michael said, "She clearly does not want to go. What are you doing?"

"I'm not fucking fighting about this. She's my child." Bella shouted.

"Sage," Michael whispered. "Go wait in my car, please."

She grabbed her things and went to his car with the keys.

"You need to reevaluate your decision before your daughter turns 18 and never speaks to you again."