stars around my scars.

Sage hadn't spoken to her mom in 2 days.

After the argument, Bella ended the call and apologized until her voice gave out. Sage just ignored her.

Threatening to send Sage to her dad's was a new low for Bella Green. She had never said that, ever, and knew full well how Sage felt about her father at the moment.

Winston made a lot of promises to Sage, yet broke every single one.

Every single thing he had said, came around and bit her in the ass like multiple bee stings. Sage was a clueless child for most of those promises, but it was also brutal how a grown man can make promises to his child and never make one up.

Not everything was sunshine and rainbows for Sage.

Tomorrow, Sage and her mom left for America. They would meet thee Michael Clifford and Sage was not excited one fucking bit. Being on a plane for a long time was not a part of her happiness, nonetheless meeting her mom's catfish boyfriend.

"I will literally hide behind every single bush, bed, closet — anything I can to not meet him." Sage promised her stuffed animals.

The next day, Sage woke up early with her mom and put every single one of her suitcases into the back of their car. Sitting in the car would be awkward, but that's what Bella gets.

"Brrr," Bella said as she sat in the car and turned it on. "I'm cold."

"You're going to be even more cold once we land in Seattle," Sage grumbled. "It's fall there. You're at fault."

Back in Seattle sat Michael Clifford, looking down at his phone as he watched his girlfriend's icon move across wherever she was driving.

"They on their way?" Luke Hemmings, the roommate of Michael, asked.

"Yep." Michael nodded. "Sage is pissed off."

"Sage? Bella's daughter?" Ashton Irwin, another one of his roommates, bit into an apple. "She's always pissed at you. What can I say? You're a random man."

Michael shot Ashton a glare.

"Why does Sage not like you anyway?" Luke asked.

"Her dad is a complete piece of garbage. He abandoned her when she turned 13, and now lives in Michigan with his new girlfriend. Threatened Bella with full custody like 2 months ago." Michael explained.

"What a dick."