► REVEALED.

► We're still rising up right now

We're still rising up right now.

[ Sage Green,
November 4th. ]

"You ruin everything."

Tears brimmed my eyeline and they threatened to spill from my eyes. I blinked them away the best I could.

"You ruin everything." Celeste shouted, "Did you forget our agreement? You bring your daughter here, win her over, get child support so we can finally have a wedding."

My heart was physically breaking.

"I'm sorry, Celeste!" My dad yelled, defending himself. "I'm trying the hardest I can. It's slowly becoming what we wanted, okay? I'm renting that car, and once I finally win the custody battle, we can give it back."

I held onto my phone, tightly. I was on facetime with my mom and everyone was listening to what he was saying. I refused to cry in front of Michael.

"Don't tell me you feel bad." Celeste scoffed.

"I don't! I don't care about her, I promise. She's barely my child."

Is this what it feels like to be stabbed in the heart?

Michael Clifford,
Two AM.

I groaned as Bella laughed beside me. She held her hand up to her face as she tried to console her laughs.

"Not funny." I grumbled, holding an ice pack to my cheek.

She stood up on her tippy toes and kissed me on the cheek. "I'm sorry. We didn't know it would hit so hard, my love."

When I woke up from my after work nap, Luke and Bella decided It would be a great idea to prank me by using a mask from scream and Luke dressing up in it in the corner of my room.

I hit my face when I scrambled to get out of bed.

"It's fine." I smiled, kissing Bella's cheek and continuing to ice my cheek.

Luke walked into the room, tears still on his face from laughing so hard. He let out a soft chuckle when his eyes landed on me. "Sorry Bud," He said.

"It's fine. I will get you back, though." I said, narrowing my eyes at him.

He rolled his eyes and plopped down on the couch, beginning to turn on the TV.

Bella then suddenly stood up, concern covering her face. She held her phone close to her face, her eyebrows knitted.

"What?" I asked, confused.

"Sage, she just texted me like thousands of times. She's told me to be quiet when answering facetime." She rambles, sitting down on the kitchen stoods and beginning to

Seconds later, the phone rings and she answers it. A semi-dark screen appeared, and Sage is sitting there with her hand over her mouth. She's very obviously shaking, but we listened.

Sage turned around her camera, revealing two grown adults. A woman and a man, arguing.

"You ruin everything." The woman shouted, pointing her finger upwards."Did you forget our agreement? You bring your daughter here, win her over, get child support so we can finally have a wedding."

Sage was taking deep breaths. You could tell she was trying to control herself from having a panic attack.

"I'm sorry, Celeste!" The man yelled, getting closer to the woman."I'm trying the hardest I can. It's slowly becoming what we wanted, okay? I'm renting that car, and once I finally win the custody battle, we can give it back."

I watched as the camera turned around, and Sage looked down at the phone. Tears spilled down her face.

Sage Green,
Her Dad's House.

I threw everything into my bag as my dad screamed at me. Everything I had out was going with me.

"Why are you doing this?" He shouted.

"Why the fuck do you think?" I screamed back. "You don't give one slight shit about me, do you? You only care about getting money for you and your bitches wedding!"

"You don't get to leave, Sage!"

"Well guess what, Dad? Everyone was listening." I smirked slightly. "Everyone was on facetime. So if you even try to bring my mom to court, I will post the video everywhere and show this as evidence to the court."

He looked at me, shocked. His eyes widened as I swung my bag over my shoulder and held onto my suitcase handle.

"Goodbye. See you never." I said, pushing past him and down the stairs.

I reached to where Celeste and her two kids stood, cowering behind her. "See what you've done?"

"They aren't scared of me." I said, "They are scared of you and your words. Be a good influence to your kids, bitch."