► NEEDLES.

►I'm getting old and I need something to rely on,

[Sage Green,
November 20th.]

After my cry session three days ago, we got my house packed up and began the process of putting the house's name in Michael's. I grabbed everything from my home, including Prince, that I needed and we all hopped on a plane and went straight back to America.

Michael decided that on his birthday, we would get my flu shot done. So, here I was, sitting on a hospital bed, with needles next to me.

"Michael, I don't think this is necessary." I commented, glancing down at the needles.

He laughed as he helped Calum prep the needles. I felt myself get more scared by the moment. "Can you sit straight for me, darling?"

I sat up straight and felt Calum wipe my arm with an alcohol wipe. "This is incredibly unfair." I said.

"Life's unfair." Michael cheered, sitting beside me. I closed my eyes quickly and I tried to distract myself with thoughts.

"All done." Calum said, taking his gloves off and setting the needle down. "Now for the allergy test."

"What?" I shrieked, pulling my arm away. "No way."

"What's wrong—"

"No way in hell am I doing an allergy test." I said, "I'm not allergic to anything."

"Why?" Calum raised an eyebrow.

"I don't want to have to deal with needles, okay? I will pass out." I claimed.

Calum's face went into realization and he smirked, "You're scared of needles?"

"Deathly afraid.".

"Love—" He paused to sit down on the bed, "Either way we have to test you. You haven't had one in a while. Your body might've developed an allergy. I'm sorry, my love."

"Darling," He paused to sit down on the bed beside me. "Either way, we do have to test you. If an allergy goes undetected, and you eat the said allergy, it might end horribly. We have to test you."

I wanted to cry. I was afraid of needles as much as I was afraid of being alone. I wanted to be at home with Prince curled up in my lap.

"It is just a couple of pinches in your arm." He comforted me.

I bit my lip and grabbed onto Michael's hand and squeezed it as hard as I could.

However, when I felt the slight brush of something on my arm, I jumped off the bed and away from whatever touched me. "Nope," I said, "Not today. I will eat and take whatever I please and If I die? I die."

Calum stared at me, confused. I was confused why he was confused until I saw that he was only holding another alcoholic wipe. He didn't even have the needles out yet.

"Sage, sweetheart, I was only sanitizing the arm. You've got no reason to be scared,"

"Oh," I sucked in through my teeth. "Right."

He sighed and set the alcohol wipe down. "How about we go talk to Michael and see how he feels? Maybe he'll let us reschedule. Plus, this might calm your nerves."

He set down the alcohol wipe and looked at Michael. "Mike, I cannot do this to her knowing she's scared out of her bloody mind."

Michael closed his eyes and looked over at me. "We could just do a blood test?"

"How does that work?" I interfered.

"We take some of your blood, put the allergen and your blood together and see how your blood reacts." Calum explained.

"But it includes needles."

"One. For the needle allergy test, we would have to twelve. Would you rather do one needle, or twelve?"

I puffed my chest in defeat and sat back down on the bed. "Okay, I understand. You may poke me once. But if I feel one more, I will go fucking crazy. I hate needles. Write that down."

Calum nodded firmly. "Got it, sir."