► BACK.

► I wouldn't change, wouldn't change, wouldn't change falling for you

I wouldn't change, wouldn't change, wouldn't change falling for you.

[ Michael Clifford
November 5th ; 5:30 AM ]

I rubbed my eyes gently, rolling over to smash my face into the cotton pillow next to me. Bella ran around the room, packing things for the two-hour ride to the airport.

She was excited for Sage to be home, and so was I.

We were slowly getting closer, and I was slowly gaining her trust— which is a lot better than it was four months ago.

"She will be here soon, we should get going," Bella said, leaning over to kiss my forehead. "Come on, love."

[ Sage Green,
November 4th : 8:01 AM ]

Getting my baggage was always a stressful situation, but I finally got my suitcase. I held onto the handle as I made my way toward the pickup and drop-off entrance.

I scanned the crowd, looking for any sign of the five people I knew.

I was tired and nervous.

I looked down at my phone to see a text from my mom, saying that she was at the pickup section and she would be waiting.

I smiled brightly and walked fast to the pick-up section and saw my mom standing by the car. I immediately ran to her.

I jump into her arms quickly and she wraps her arms around me tightly. I could've cried.

"I missed you so, so much. I'm never doing that again. I love you so much, lovebug."