► ALL TOO WELL, PART ONE.

► You already know that, Oh, I'll put on a show if you just come over

[ Sage Green,
November 24th, 2:20 PM ]

"Bullshit move to turn off your phone." Michael snarled, looking down at the turned-off phone in front of him. "Completely petty, anyway."

"It's not a big deal." I shrugged. "Everything's backed up. I have everything saved. The only downside is that I don't have a phone anymore," I took the phone from in front of him.

He shook his head and turned toward me, "I don't believe that woman sometimes."

I smiled a bit, "I know. Are you okay, Michael?"

I've never asked him how he felt, and I know it's probably not good. I felt bad. I hope I didn't just make this situation worse. I mean, he's stuck with a broken heart and another responsibility too.

He nodded once he stood up. "Of course I am."

I stared down for a moment and nodded. "Good. Is everyone ready to go then?"

"Yep!" He grabbed a coat. "Let's go to the car."

We made our way out to the car and saw three guys in the backseat who looked to be arguing. I raised my eyebrow and got inside.

They stopped fighting and said hello. Michael started the car and we began to drive off after I started a conversation with Luke.

"Oh!" Luke spoke, "You're gonna meet my girlfriend today. I hope that's okay, she's really nice."

A smile fell onto my lips. I was so excited.
Sierra was Luke's girlfriend for a year now and I'd heard a lot about her lately. Luke seemed really happy and she sounded extremely sweet.

"Yay!" I exclaimed.

Our conversation ended and I watched out of the window at the passing cars and buildings as we drove to the store. I grew bored and decided to turn on the radio.

Taylor Swift came on, and it was All Too Well, the ten minute version, Taylor's Version. Then, all hell broke loose.

"I WALKED THROUGH THE DOOR WITH YOU, THE AIR WAS COLD!" Calum sang.

"BUT SOMETHING ABOUT IT FELT LIKE HOME—" Luke cried, stroking Calum's face as they sang to each other.

"AND I LEFT MY SCARF THERE AT YOUR SISTER'S HOUSE,"

"AND YOU'VE STILL GOT IT IN YOUR DRAWER EVEN NOW."

"OH, YOUR SWEET DISPOSITION,"

"AND MY WIDE EYE GAZE."

"WE'RE SINGING IN THE CAR, GETTING LOST UPSTATE!"

"AUTUMN LEAVES FALLING DOWN LIKE PIECES INTO PLACE."

Luke and Calum were confirmed swifties. I loved the people I live with. I laughed and looked at Michael, who was shaking his head and laughing.

"CAUSE THERE WE ARE AGAIN ON THAT LITTLE TOWN STREET!"