Epilogue

4 years later

"You are so m-mean to me" Karma cried, tears dripping down her cheek as she fisted the silk sheets in her hands.

The sweet heartbreaking sobs did nothing but entice her husband more. His masculine hands propelled her bubbly ass up to piston his cock inside her pussy at an even deeper angle from behind. The hands that were holding her hips now encircled her waist holding her tired body as Karma's back pushed up to meet his chest making him fuck her without any mercy.

"Beg me." He growled lowly into her ear, his teeth biting her earlobe.

Today was the day they finally got married and god knows it was dawn and he refused to let her go. She was now solely his and he wanted to experience what it was to possess her. The only thread of pride Karma had left was going to be stripped off her as she felt his open mouthed kisses on her neck.

"D-Daddy please" she tried looking at him with her tear filled eyes as he reduced his pace to slow and deep strokes.

"You look so pretty." His mouth sucked her neck leaving his reminder on her body, love bites littering her skin like a painting.

"Please let me cum, please." When Alistair saw his girl biting her lip hard, he flipped her gently so that she was completely beneath him, her heart pressed close to his chest as he pulled her legs up, his cock entering her pussy again.

Her heartfelt moans and cries were accompanied by his manly groans as he called her name again and again lost in the heat of passion. When the girl had her mouth fell open in ecstasy, eyes rolling back into her head, Alistair was content fucking her mercilessly pulling her fist that she put in her mouth away to muffle her screams.

When the fighter bent down sucking her pink nipple Karma shuddered coming hard, white blasted behind her vision as she whimpered closing her eyes in exhaustion before her husband spilled his warm seed inside her womb.

Now that she had said yes to having a baby, Alistair was making sure his wife knew the reward she would get daily for the decision. He would fuck her tirelessly almost all day and when she was tired and not feeling he would feed and take her out to enjoy.

His eyelids drooped as he collected her into his arms dozing off.

______________________________________________________________

Alistair was preparing breakfast but Karma was angry, truth to be told she could not understand whether to find herself fortunate or unfortunate. It was noon when her husband woke up and one pm in the afternoon when her tired body was replenished but still lounging for an hour being lazy.

After one hour of cuddling with the mattress she decided to get up, her cheeks burned when she saw herself in mirror, pretty but completely and utterly fucked.

There were red handprints on her hips, love bites on her breasts and teeth markings on her neck....neither were painful because she didn't even feel them while getting up but the embarrassment that he came in her mouth once followed by thrice in her pussy that had soiled the silk sheets that he changed in morning was enough to make scarlet hue spread on her cheeks and neck......it made her too happy.

But then she wanted to rip her hair, this man- her husband was insatiable, he tore her wedding dress. Who in the world was so shameless to tear a girl's new wedding dress just because she was taking her time to take it off her body? The woman huffed going into the bathroom to have a long bath.

While Karma was sulking, Alistair knew there would a storm today if he did not fixed the so called dress for her, so to compensate her, he had ordered it in the noon after he woke up.

The sizzling of pan indicated that it was heated to the perfect temperature, Alistair poured the pancake batter mixed with small blueberries. Karma wasn't a great fan of sweets but pancakes were the thing she could not resist.

He had already made two pizzas accompanied with a lasagna bowl that was settled on the table when Karma decided to show her glowing face striding past Alistair to sit on the dining table with an attitude.

She was on a silent protest making the Thanatos grin in mischief.

"Baby I am so sorry." Karma who was simply sitting with her hands folded sophisticatedly looked at him with a brighten expression.

"its fine-"

"I will start fucking you early today so that you don't have to stay awake till dawn and then you will be able to have your breakfast early tommorow."

Like someone had bursted her bubbles the tigress fumed with her cheeks flushed as she facepalmed hiding her tomato cheeks.

She was blushing too much today and to think that the day had just begun.

"I have married a shameless man." She mumbled hiding her face, the smile filled with joy and the result of his teasing seem to be etched on her lips.

"About the wedding dress....." Only when he came infront of her with his abs on display, the chest which she had marked with nails was quite evident. His arm raised her chin to look up to him only then she watched him for the first time today with bright doe eyes.

"I have bought a new one for you princess." Alistair threaded his fingers through her hair rubbing her head in appreciation. She took all of him so well, her body and soul made for him. She took his sorrow, pain , love, care and thousands of other emotions that he offered to her and yet never complained.

The beautiful girl of his deserved the world and every single thing inside it.

"Come on baby, lets get some food indside your stomach." when he placed a pancake with blueberries and maple syrup his eyes holding a flame of love that was neverending infinite. Karma realized that all her sins have been forgiven. the gods have given her something to cherish for life.

People die and people live but such love was everlasting.

"I love you Alistair."
____________________
I am so happy to announce that journey of Alistair and Karma has come to a happy end but this is no true ending....next chapter is.

This book suffered alot because of me. The no of reads are prove enough that I could not deliver complete justice to it at one moment but now I am happy that it's completed.

I took three breaks while writing this this the flow completely swayed. Thankyou every single reader of mine, my beautiful pretty babies who supported me so much.

You are the world to be.❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️