Aftermath

"Just a kiss" Alistair whispered as Karma withered beneath him, his lips left red flowers blooming on her pale neck.

He held her arms above her head as his passionate mouth locked with hers, fire dancing on their lips as Karma devoured him while he played with her.

"You have no choice in this."

“Its not- don’t do that to me Alistair” Karma cried when a single kiss ignited her body as Alistair used his silk tie to bound her arms to the headboard.

“You don’t want it baby? Fine I will just do as I like.” Karma whimpered trembling as Alistair kissed her stomach leaving a hot trail down her body.

His back muscles flexed as he pried her legs apart watching Karma turn her head another side, embarrassment engulfing her whole form as Alistair looked at her inner thighs that were now bearing marks, the skin around them swelling.

“Daddy don’t” she tried to plead last time, the word naturally coming out from her lips as her plump lips quivered making him pepper kiss on her stomach gently.

Was it the result of her own thoughts that he was eight years older than her own and he took care of her like nobody else could even imagine or was it the thought that she trusted him impeccably……..maybe she said it because he loved it or maybe because she was just a teenage girl in presence of a man-him……..the options were innumerable.

He took the cool gel cream tinted with light blue shade on his palm. His finger applying the ointment on her inner thighs, after their hot session yesterday Alistair found out how easily his pretty baby bruised when she limped out of bed this morning to go to the washroom.

He could not help but feel guilty and sad, he liked her-hell he loved watching her vulnerable infront of him but not in pain...never in pain.

“Such a precious baby, look what I did to you.” He cooed spreading her pussy-lips to softly massage the gel on it too making the girl moan. Karma hated it, she wanted to appear strong because now he would always hold her as if she was made up of porcelain and she would not get to be fucked raw anymore, she wanted to make sure it was not the case.

She did not want to lose their intimacy because she could not help being a baby.

“I can take you, I-I bruise very easily but I swear –“ she moaned again shuddering when he hunched down to blow cool air on her marks on inner thighs moving to her pussy.

“Alistair I swear it doesn’t even hurts.”

“My beautiful baby-” He praised sliding a loose shorts on her lower half to prevent the material rubbing with her sensitive skin making her pout.....he was not going to fuck her today.

“I know how brave you are little girl you don’t need to hide your pain for showing that to me.” He buried his face in her stomach encircling his arms around her hips. If Karma could she would ugly cry infront of the man whom she came to love……………..love LOVE!

He told her he loved her yesterday…should she respond? Tell him?

“I-I am hungry”

real smooth Karma, real smooth.
______________________________________

“Why should I eat that?” Karma pouted making a face at the broccoli soup. This morning the theme was green and she was very sure of that.

Her plate had all fruits chopped into small heart shaped pieces, then there was this soup and at last they had salad that looked nutritious………but where was food? Like how come she would be able to do without something without a load of calories.

The spoon went inside the mouth of Alistair who hummed in approval feeding her the next spoon, according to him if the doctor had said that she needed such things then most definitely she needed. He fed her patiently not once complaining that she refused to let her arms out in freezing cold thus he had to baby her.

Karma looked at him and reminisced the older version of herself.

Alaric had fucked her…..roughly, like a monster deriving pleasure in hurting her soul.

Alistair made love to her, his every touch was divine, how his finger had wrapped around her form pulling herself to him, in his arms laying safe, how he saw her whole body naked still he had held her face kissing both her cheeks, nose, eyes and hugged her later.

Alaric had gotten up once he was done with the brutal fucking and told her how worthless she was to him and now she served no purpose.

Alistair had held her down once he saw how she walked when he got up and showered his adoration on every inch of her skin, he cared for her, nomatter how poisonous she was he loved her wholly.

Alaric had hurt her soul.

Alistair mended her broken parts and filled them with glittering gold.

She didn’t even realized she was crying until Alistair pulled her on his lap smothering her face with kisses. His rough subtle rubbing against her creamy skin making her feel funny.

“You look so beautiful when you cry with pleasure princess but when you tear up with anything else bothering you, you look ugly tell me what is it baby?”

He held her small head littered with shiny locks and pulled her close to him, their nose touching while he saw her blue eyes watching him in daze.

He did not even dared to say that she looked like a dream even when her eyes were puffy and she was crying hysterically because there was no way to describe how would he then stop her tears. Maybe he could take her to some Disney shit and pour rainbow and glitter on her.

Or maybe take her to Narnia and crown his baby the Queen...whatever suits her.

“I love you.” Alistair froze, his arms losing their grip on her.

“Say that again.” His jaw clenched hard, she the one girl he dreamt of every single day.....did she just-

“I love you Alistair.” He breathed sharply as she fiddled with her necklace chain dangling on his chest.

“fuck baby! You are so little, so fucking small or I would have- ” he embraced her tightly.

“or you would have?”

“I would already have put a ring on that pretty finger and fucked you giving you my-” he hugged her not completing the sentence.

Karma bit her lip shuddering…..holy fuck!