love

NOT EDITED

WARNING 18+

MATURE CONTENT

A hard smack echoed throughout the room making Karma yelp.

"Alistair!" the girl repiramid softly like a lion cub trying to appear intimidating to which Alistair smacked her ass again, he gritted his teeth, his jaw clenched when her ass again nestled his cock creating friction.

"I would stay still if I was you doll, we don't want your ass pink and pussy dripping raw honey right now, do we?" he wanted that exactly, wanted to have a taste of her, wanted to corrupt her innocence and make her beg for more in the process and for once Karma wanted to be tainted by his magnanimous self.

His palm gathered her hair into his fist, coiling it around his hand to get a clear view of the burning face lightened with glimmers calling out to him in desperation.

"Greedy little girl" he whispered in her ear.

Karma whimpered, her teeth biting into the plump bottom lip as azures glistened with lust. She involuntary grinded her pussy against his hard length again. Alistair seemed to light her body on fire of passion and she could not seem to have the reins of shame and sense.

He tilted her head according to his will revealing her unmarked neck, his lips descending on i mouth opening to suck the creamy skin hard, soft kisses peppered her sensitive areas soon followed by his teeth and mouth sucking marks as his tongue licked her bruised swan neck soothing the pain.

For Karma pleasure did not mixed with pain well, for her there was a huge difference between them and the place from where one started the other had to end but she did not knew why her lips fell open with a gasp when Alistair held the nape of neck, his lips kissing her collarbone while one palm tightened around her ass.

She loved him spanking her ass.

"fucking vixen." he growled when her blazer rode up in between the desperate rubbing and nectar from her wet pussy dripped down his pants.

Karma moaned not caring about the mess she was creating and desperately rubbed herself on his clothed cock like a possessed woman.

Alistair did not even stopped his itching hands and opened the buttons of her coat similarly as she did his, her palms splaying on his muscular naked chest, mouth releasing a moan as she bit her lip when he made her own coat part away from her smooth skin, leaving her bare on his lap.

Karma released a shaky breath as she saw his eyes completely dark and intense observing each part of her. Alistair's fingers rubbed her neck leaving her breathless moving down as if creating a symphony.

He found every single curve of the girl beautiful beyond belief realizing he loved her to bones.

Alistair almost came into his pants when he looked at his girl.

"God princess!" he exhaled.

"so pretty" his palm grasped a big, soft tit making the girl hiss and draw a shaky breath, the pink nipple peaking up at him was soon engulfed in the warm carven of his mouth, his lips closing around the pink area, tongue lapping it like he was trying to devour her, making Karma cry out in ecstasy.

"A-Alistair!" she muffled her mouth with her fist when as his head dipped again to take another of her breasts in his mouth, they fit perfectly into his hand as he raised them up to lick the pink heaven.

Karma moaned, as her thighs were wet from her arousal.

His lips left the sensitive skin as he latched at the side biting into it leaving a remainder for his girl to remember.

Karma gasped, her voice high pitched when she saw him watching her in almost a carnal predatory way.

"D-don't look...don't look at me like that." tears gathered in her eyes when Alistair's warm palm cupped her wet pussy making her jump in his arms to which he held her hip to make her stop squirming, her own hands enveloping his shoulders for support.

"If one day I decide to fuck you against the wall spilling my seed inside your womb again and again till my hunger is sated don't blame me baby, don't blame me for fucking you even in the most dirty ways and devour you every chance that I get. Blame yourself for being so precious that the beast does not wants to let go of you."

His two thick fingers which were rubbing her clit softly, torturing her decided to enter her warm pussy.

"Your clit is swollen princess, you like what I do to your body?"

"fuck! oh my god! please" tears dripped down her face trailing a path, her mouth opened in a silent plea, eyes closed as the man added a third finger fucking her slowly.

The three fingers almost came out again going inside her innocence till knuckles deep, her slick juice coating them, the woman weeped as he held both of her hands not letting her silence her loud moans, his own face contorting in extreme pleasure watching Karma throw her head back in ecstasy as he increased the speed, his fingers fucking her hard and deep.

Her hips moved on her own as she wailed, body trembling in need as she rode his fingers furiously, her big breasts bouncing in front of him made him lose whatever thread of sanity he had as he took her tit in his mouth ravishing her body.

The moment his teeth latched onto the sensitive nipple, biting on it, Karma came shuddering hard.

Her body laid on his chest completely exhausted as she felt his fingers moving out slowly of her raw pussy making her whimper. The sucking sound made her rise her head a bit to only bury it completely in his chest.

"You taste so fucking delicious baby." her cheeks burned furiously.

As Alistair watched Karma naked and vulnerable with her tear striken face and body raw something sparked inside his heart bursting in the darkest corners of his soul, she had trusted him so much, even when he dominated her she did not stopped but how could he not clarify, how could he leave it like that, her hands were shaking what if his babygirl was afraid?

Her hair framed her face like a halo, glowing flushed with lust and love as she looked into his eyes when he took both of her hands gently rubbing her arms to maintain heat as he clutched her to his heart, he wanted to assure her, tell her how much he loved her and when she met his eyes with her own sparling clear ones his heart almost broke with how endearing she was.

"I have never seen anyone more beautiful than you baby, you are my heart which beats out of my chest and I always want you to remember that." he kissed her forehead tightening his hold around her.