Fire and Flowers

Silence

Complete deafening hush fell over Karma's life.

There were phone calls from left and right, from paparazzi engulfing her as if she was a celebrity, every news channel displaying that there was a woman behind the master plan who exposed the drug empire asking for her presence and what she wanted to tell the world.

Government was ecstatic, with the funds flowing inside their treasuries from the revelation made them happy but when the young woman general extracted the billion dollar property of Cassius and gave it up like thrash in the legislative assembly she had to be awarded heftily.

A four month leave was given to the powerful couple who went outside the conference hand in hand to celebrate their relationship.

Suddenly life felt quiet when Karma decided to go home to her father abruptly without any prior planning taking full advantage of the leave she had just got, the girl just disappeared from chaos while holding the support of Alistair like a delicate vine trying to climb a tree for sunlight.

Violet too asked for a time limit to have all her work done and then come to their old house to their father and soon it felt like a reunion, a grand celebration that was going to take place.

But not everything in the world was calm and placid. Alaric was frozen infront of a old television that repeated the name of the girl he once disregarded.

"Alaric Lockwood as our sources have informed is on a run, the force is trying to search for him throughout the country.

Coming back to our power couple, We contacted Miss Karma's secretary and he has given us the insides that indeed the President of Arkalos, Mr Alistair and Miss Karma Develle are in a relationship, some sources suggest that they are engaged and are planning their wedding soon.

Miss Develle has indeed a number of ardent men pursuing her but what better than the best fighter in the country-"

Alaric watched the news playing a number of times but could not believe the truth. He realized what had transpired, Karma had been planning everything since so long, all along he had danced on her fingertips unknowingly and had no idea.

Such wrath.

Such Hatred.

So much venom and a web of dark conspiracies woven one in one.

Who was Karma Develle? the question striked in his brain like a lightning initiating a forest fire of destruction. Was she the blue eyed girl who once looked at him like he was her world or was she this, what was displayed today....a goddess of war?

Alaric was furious, anger seeping from all his body but in a way surprised. How was he not able to see what she was before throwing her away......not able to realise the power she had in herself.

He wanted her.

He wanted to kill her cruelly for crushing his world, making him like a rabid dog who was now sitting in one of the most dirty areas of the city, a motel which had a foul smelling bed, the ground was scattered with filth and dirt while the bathroom pested by cockroaches and insects.

He was a king having luxury, wealth, women laying at his feet and she a mere girl who had nothing brought him down on his knees.

What would had been achieved if he had her by his side he thought, Alistair Arsenal, the man who had her close was looking at him that day when he entered his office like he could not wait to kill him in the most torturous ways.

The man had everything that was Alaric's in the first place, the girl he must fuck everyday was now warming the bed of that man, She loved him like she had loved Alaric once.