YOU

The biggest drug Lord in Los Angeles walked right through the doors of Arkalos.

The royalty of Alistair Arsenal was known to the whole world. It was in news since past two days that the champion fighter would now be the supreme leader of Arkalos and no longer just the CEO.

Darius Stone had given up his title declaring Alistair Alessandro his heir and retained the share of 25% in the company to his and his family's name.

The world said that nobody was as capable to manage such a huge empire and the strict staff Cassius was encountering was proof enough of his hold.

The waters in the nation stabilized surprisingly for Alaric. Cassius couldn't help but think that the heavens were happy with him as he was struck with luck. Earlier this month his son was given a free record.

But the heavens were not.
Karma was.

Although most of the bureaucrats were in his favor due to the money Cassius had showered upon them earlier but some refused to deter from their path. They said that the girls his son fucked with could have been their daughters and they would not let him go off their hook so easily.

Cassius could not help his blood from boiling, it would have been better if they were their daughters, at least then they would have understood that women were born to serve men and satisfy their needs, but nevertheless that didn't mean that he wasn't angry from Alaric.

Fucking girls was a different topic but murdering someone...., in less than an hour his son has put all his efforts in vain and from then he had to keep Alaric underground....far from the eyes of the part of law enforcement that were still searching for him.

Only yesterday, he had gotten a call, a million dollar deal fallen into his blood stained hands like a feast bestowed upon a starving man.

A business deal could not be possibly formed between companies with a criminal records and when the president of Arkalos had graced him with his absolute power, the law enforcement cowered under his gaze.

Behind Cassius, Alaric walked with a smirk, tasting the fresh air of freedom once in three years. The red armani wrapped around his body was his pride but unknown to him the tigress was watching him with bloodlust in her eyes from a one way glass.

A presence enveloped the frame of Karma making her even angrier than before.

"Do you see him, those prideful eyes looking as if he owns the world...."warm breath fanned Karma's cheek as Alistair smirked sinisterly watching Alaric stride inside his lair.

Karma shuddered with the murderous aura around him, the hairs at the nape of her neck stood in fear.

".....one day he will crawl on his knees, come to you crying tears of blood and beg you to kill him and that day I will take away all his ways of death. He will pay for every tear that has left your eye."

Sweet melodic laughter laced with wrath and mockery resonated in Alistair's ears making him look in awe at the woman he had love-hate relationship with.

"what makes you think I trust you? What makes you believe that after being deceived by one of your kind I will pay heed to any of your promises?"

Karma was angry, how dare this person come in her life and wipe all poisonous thoughts away, the hate for Alaric had fueled her but now Alistair's encouragement made her work harder.

He even had his personal fan named Scarlett fawning over him 24/7. If he had everything then why the hell does he needs to stay close to her. It was fruitless.

And she didn't wish to stay close to him anymore.

"You haven't tried to harm me ever despite following me all these years, this makes me think that you trust me. Tell me Karma how many people stay alive after they cross you wrongly... but here I am standing right before you after defying you everyday, after making you mad and touching you like this.."

His thumb traced her lip watching as her breathing became uneven.

"I can say thousand words but they would be absolutely meaningless to show my care to you.

Karma that bastard hurting you was the last thing that was able to harm your soul. I am not him.

I am not a good person, but for you I will try as best as I can ever do because I truly want you Karma...my soul calls out for you.

You envy Scarlett and she fucking envies you because there is nothing in this world that can deter me from you.

Scarlett is a spy on our side and she isn't anyone I am concerned with for personal reasons but the only thing connecting us is that she works for you and me."

Karma wanted to deny..that the information didn't pulled off a heavy weight from her chest.

She wished to deny that for a minute she had not completely forgotten about Alaric and the hate brewing inside cooled down.

That her heart didn't started beating furiously as he came close, his breath mingling with hers as she parted her pink lips watching him in need until.her brain refused to surrender breaking the trance.

"With all this what do you want to achieve?"

Alistair sighed. The girl was one of the most stubborn people he has ever come across.

"Little girl... I want to achieve you."

You just have.

***********************************
Sorry for short chapter.