Collision: Him and Her

Not edited

Hunger for vengeance is an unparallel emotion, the satisfaction of power, the starvation and lust for respect and regality thrumming thought her veins set them ablaze.

Four years she had spend apart from her father, with absolutely no connection to her sister Violet. The prime years of her life, the golden days were spend in working three shifts starting from 6 am in morning ending at 7 in evening and despite all that she attended her college

The higher the reward the more the price one has to pay.

Her collegemates have looked at her as if she was an eerie presence, a phantom without a sense and importance of relations. Not only the girl believed in gaining as much money as she can but also pursued to subjects of her interests  simultaneously.

Harvard was a beautiful place to make connections and learn and she did both well. Made an alumni of people who were profitable to her one way or another.

It was wrong to evaluate people...maybe but she did it anyways.

Astrophysics was her core subject but she trained herself to learn trade and commerce investing in various markets taking several government courses along the way. The journey might have been dull, bland and boring looking up to her monotonous life but the outcomes were beneficial beyond one's hind eyesight.

Not only she excelled in the funding program as a prodigy but did absolutely well in the interview then being appointed as the right hand in the country's ministry of commerce and welfare.

Three months of her training and then her strength and hold would be undisputable.

Enough to crush those whom she desired.

But today was her first day in power.

Her first step towards revenge.

Her aura enchanted people like sweet dew drops of honey on the petals of a Juliet rose...beautiful beyond comparison yet so out of reach of a pauper. Only a king was meant to touch such rare and precious jewel. Her brain was like a poisonous bloom..... magnificent when admired, noxious with murderous intents when in action.

Her head rested against the pristine leather of the black Mercedes which was just a mediocre in her collection of cars. Karma had shed her blood, sweat and tears to have it all and all this she could sacrifice in a heartbeat if it meant bringing him down on his knees.

She would tear each and every thread of his soul apart and only then she would breathe. Destroy everything he has and even when he would beg on streets she wouldn't be satisfied.

Alaric.

Cerulean pools of deep bottomless abyss fluttered open in an icy glare accompanied by an equally chilling smile.

"Ma'am we are here." Hoards of young women and men rushed outside the capital building of Arkalos to greet the woman who would decide their fate and life.

With Arkalos being the strongest and presumably the one of the most integral pillars for the country's money related affairs and economy, taking into the account of the huge amount of dollars generated by the fighters Karma was given the task to monitor their working.
Such authority should be distributed well among many, if corruption errupted the country would have to take setback.

And the government wasn't so lenient.

Karma smiled as her driver opened the car door for her to step out.

She had already made provisions for the company to follow and had send them the details in the morning itself so it wasn't surprising that the staff members already knew who she was.