Hosu And Internships

It was rare for Aizawa to ever have a “what the fuck” moment and not be fazed by it.

So imagine his surprise when he’s heading back to the stadium from an impromptu coffee break, and he sees a prominent vigilante leaping to God knows where. And not several minutes later his students all come rushing up to him, as confused as he is, demanding answers. Answers he cannot give because he was completely unaware of the fact that the transfer student Shizento Namonazaki was a vigilante the entire time. How did he even get in? Midnight and Nedzu had said- wait…

Midnight and Nedzu were so dead.

...Several Days Later…

It’s been a few days since the Sports Festival, and Izuku has been using them to the fullest.

He started working at the gas station again. Mr. Zennuku had seemed rather upbeat as of late, even more so than usual. Izuku didn’t mind though; as long as he was working to the best of his abilities, everything would turn out okay. He wondered how everyone was doing back at U.A. Probably still trying to get over the fact that a vigilante had worked and competed with them during the Sports Festival. He wondered if Mr. Aizawa had found that little gift he’d left in the announcer box.

Eh, he probably did; what was on the news?

Sports Festival, Sports Festival, Sports Festival… the hell? Izuku was flabbergasted; 90% of the articles were about the Sports Festival. How did that even happen!? He quickly skimmed through some of the articles. Sports Festival Victor Goes Missing After Final Round . Okay, that one was his fault, but on the bright side Katsuki got a silver second place (which he only received after being chained down) and Mittsukai and Momo got bronze third place medals. The golden first place medal was given to no one.

Hero Killer Stain sighted in Hosu; Villain Activity Spikes In The Nearby Area .

Izuku kept that in his mind for later; looks like Ingenium was caught in the Hero Killer’s wake. That wasn’t gonna fly. Next article: Top Five Hotties At The U.A. Sports Festival . Izuku had to resist the urge to laugh when Katsuki got an honorable mention. Let’s see… Shinso got fifth, Iida got fourth, Kirishima and Tetsutetsu tied for third, Shoto got second, and- He stumbled back at the first place winner.

Shizento Namonazaki, the attractively mysterious transfer student .

He stopped reading the article there for the sake of his sanity. He kept on skimming. U.A. Secretly Training Villains? Katsuki needed to shape up, or the bad press would continue to build up faster. Was Shizento Namonazaki Abducted… or Murdered? None of the above, as Izuku knew well. Lost Cause Returns After A Week of Absence; Locals React To The News. Izuku would definitely save that one for later.

A notification showed up on his phone.

Dabi : You ready yet?

You : Relax, Dabi. I’m just finishing up my shift…

Dabi : Good. I’m really looking forward to this. Mom is, too.

You : Still can’t believe you managed to get her out of the hospital for one night.

Dabi : Yeah, I’ve been hanging with her in my spare time. She’s cool.

You : I don’t doubt it. Hold on, I’m heading out now. Should I bring the gear?

Dabi : Normally I’d say no, but Mom’s hospital is in Hosu. Shit’s been crazy there, if you know what I mean.

You : Yeah, the Hero Killer’s no joke. And a lot more criminals have been creeping around Hosu lately, too.

Dabi : Y’know, I actually thought he was cool for a sec…

You : Hah! Fanboy.

Dabi : That was before he started taking down decent pros, traitor.