Down Time

...A Few Weeks Later. Late Morning on I-Island...

On the simulated beach within I-Island's shores, a pair were enjoying drinks from coconuts.

The one with magenta hair sighed contently, leaning back into her lawn chair as she adjusted her sunglasses. The last few weeks had been hectic, what with vigilantes and the Yakuza, so a simple vacation on one of the most exclusive areas in the world was a nice change of pace. "This is the life..." she sighed contently, her silver haired partner agreeing with her with a content hum. The breeze passed by the pair, causing them to relax further as they continued to sunbathe.

They heard the sound of excited yelling in the distance.

It began to die down as it approached the pair, but the sound of sand shuffling against feet didn't cease. At least, not until they were right in front of them. Curious, the magenta haired one sat back up, tilting her sunglasses down so she could see properly, her silver haired partner mirroring her movements.

Her eyes landed on an unfamiliar bushel of green hair, and a more evened out cascade of ivory hair.

She looked down further so she could see their faces. The girl's hair had been straightened, and her eyes were carrying a more bright shade of red then they had before. She looked... healthier, almost as if she was glowing. To her side, the green haired boy did not hold a recognizable face. He was admittedly "adorable" as most people would call it, with big green eyes and freckles splashed on his face. Although currently his eyes were narrowed, staring directly into her own.

For some reason, the look felt... familiar, in the unfamiliar sense.

"...you been doing well?"

Oh. So that was what he looked like without the mask. ...not what she expected, but then again, the blonde one was also a teen. Her sliver haired partner answered the question for her, nodding rapidly in response. The boy eyed her, his gaze softening as he gave her a small nod, a ghost of a smile on his face. Then his expression regained its serious composure. "Is the League here?"

"No," she replied, "We left the League a while ago. Don't know what we'll do now, but... we'll see."

The boy looked at her, as if regarding her past actions. She felt the weight of his gaze intensifying for a bit. It eventually relented when he held out his hand, offering her a smile. ...sweet Jesus, how was that his face? It was too... happy . "Izuku Midoriya," he introduced himself, "Though you'll probably know me as The Vigil Hero, Ante, soon enough."

She looked at his hand, then back up to him, resisting the urge to smile. Whether from his own smile, or his terrible excuse of a hero name, she didn't know. She eventually gave up with a groan, taking the hand with increasing assurance.

"Yuseina Chikarako. I'll admit, it's nice to put a face to the name."

"It is, isn't it?" Izuku agreed with a small grin.

There attention was soon drawn toward Yuseina's silver haired partner and Eri, who had somehow began to cuddle with one another while the two were talking. Izuku and Yuseina blinked, their expressions growing more flabbergasted by the second.

"ERI, WHAT ARE YOU-!?" "BARIA, WHAT THE FU-!?"

"She's soft!" Eri whined, sinking her face into Baria's shoulder.

"Hmm, hmm. Soft..." Baria whispered, holding her closer.

Izuku and Yuseina stared deadpan at their friends. Yuseina sighed, gesturing towards Baria. "Baria Kyujo. My cousin."

"Eri Aizawa. My adoptive sister."

"Good for her."

"Good for you."