🌼𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚌𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝚙𝚝 𝟷.// 𝙺. 𝚃𝚜𝚞𝚔𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚖𝚊

Okay so these are from a video I found on tik tok by im.tsukkis.gf and she gave me permission to use them so ty to herrr! Anyways these'll be more like short stories based on the hcs.

Enjoy lovliess!

Short story 1:

"Tsukki how am I supposed to hold your hand?" You questioned pouting slightly. Your boyfriends hands were huge compared to yours, and your hand could barely wrap around his.

"It's not my fault you have tiny hands." He snickered poking fun at you.

"They aren't even that small! You're just a giant string bean with hug hands." You retorted punching him in the arm.

"You're the one with tiny hand genes, not me." He snickered again a tick Mark appearing in your forehead.

"Shut it bean sprout." You two continued to walk as an idea suddenly popped into your head. "Wait I got it!"

You wrapped your hand around his pinky and he just gave you a sideways glance. You just smiled up at him swinging your hands back and forth.

"Tch, you act like a child." He said rolling his eyes.

"Mhm shut up or I'll let go." His eyes widened as he scowled at you.

"Fine I'll shut up."

Short story 2:

"Hey you guys!" Yamaguchi ran up to you and Tsukishima, slightly out of breath.

"Hey yams." You ruffled his hair and Tsuki just rolled his eyes.

"Hey." He said dryly as you elbowed him in the ribs.

"I'm glad I caught up to you guys!" Yamaguchi rubbed the back of his neck smiling.

"Yeah now we can walk together!" You pulled the two boys ahead, grabbing Yamaguchi by the hand and Tsukishima by the pinky.

"Hey why are you holding Tsukishima's pinky?" Yamaguchi asked.

"Oh since his hands are so big I can't hold his hand without his hand being uncomfortable so I hold his pinky!" You said proudly at your compromise.

"Awe that's so cute!" Yamaguchi gushed as Tsuki just mumbled to himself about how annoying you both were.

"Stop mumbling Tsuki I can still hear you." You shot him a glare and he automatically shut up and you continued to pull the two boys to school.