🌧☁️ 𝚃𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚍// 𝙺. 𝚃𝚜𝚞𝚔𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚖𝚊

Tsuki 💕 :
Hey y/n can we talk?

Shorty 🤍:
Yeah sure talk about what?

Tsuki 💕:
I think we should break up
I'm trying to protect you
I love you but we can't be together

Shorty 🤍 :
What do you mean protect me?
If you love me then why don't you just stay?
Read 10:27 PM
Tsuki?
Delivered

11:30 PM

Shorty 🤍 :
You know what Tsukishima?
Fuck you for making me think you cared
Fuck you for making me fall in love with you
Fuck you for making me feel special
Fuck you for lying
Fuck you for being the only person I could call home

Tsuki 💕:
I never lied to you shorty
Tsuki is typing...

You contemplated blocking him mid sentence. You weren't in the mood for his lies. You guys had been together for a fairly short period of time but he made you feel on top of world.

You pressed your lips into a thin line finally pressing the block button and throwing your phone at the wall. All the energy you'd previously felt gone and replaced with an emptiness where Tsuki used to be.

Tsuki 💕:
Y/n I love you
So fucking much
Please believe me
Message not delivered !

Why hadn't his texts gone through? he had the right name, number, everything, but still it never sent. The reality that you blocked him sunk in and like a balloon that's flown to high in the sky, he burst.

Tears flowed freely down his cheeks as he picked up his phone. It rang a couple times before she picked up the phone.

"I did it now leave y/n alone."

***

The next day you saw Tsukishima walking hand in hand with your bestfriend. Is that why he'd dropped you? To get with her?

She was the better friend out of the pair so you didn't blame him. The little waist and big hips long hair and prettt eyes. What could you possibly have that he wanted?

In truth you had everything he wanted. From your curls, to your stomach, to your thighs, he loved everything about you. But he couldn't let you get physically hurt at the hands of your now ex best friend.

You pasted a blank emotionless look on your face and headed to class ignoring the look of guilt on his face.

Arriving at your class, you sat with your head down and let a few tears fall from your eyes.

"Y/n?" You quickly wiped your tears to look at Kageyama and Hinata.

"Hey guys what's up?" You smiled, sniffing.

"Are you okay? We saw shittyshima with that other girl." Kageyama said angrily clenching his fists.

"Honestly no. I'm just tired of being abandoned I guess." Hinata softly pat your head.

"It's okay y/n we'll confront him later." He said confidently.

"You guys don't need to do that-"

"He hurt our manager and best friend soo of course we do!" Kageyama said.

Sooner than later though, class started and the two returned to their desks.

***

After school You tiredly walked to the gym after changing, greeting Kiyoko as you entered. Your usual bright personality was noticeably dimmed and everyone wondered why, even Takeda.

However You had no time to mope as tomorrow you'd be going to a training camp with nekoma, and a few other schools.

You cheered up a bit at the thought of seeing Bokuto, Akaashi, Kuroo, and Kenma, since it'd been a while, and you left the gym with a little more pep in your step.

***

Seeing you laugh from whatever corny and probably really bad joke Kuroo made and your blatant flirting with Bokuto was infuriating to Tsukishima. He knew he had no right to be as pissed as he was since he ended it with you, but you hadn't even spared a look in his direction.

"Hey y/n stop flirting with the captains and come help us stretch." Daichi called.

"Oof you were flirting with me?" Bokuto smirked. You lightly punched him before walking over to your team and helping the third years stretch. When it came to the first years you asked kiyoko to take care of Tsukishima while you helped Kageyama, Hinata, and Tadashi.

The small action sent him over the edge as he grabbed your wrist and dragged you out of the gym. "We'll be back." He lazily called over his shoulder.

When you were both far enough away from the gym, he shoved you against the wall and pressed his lips to yours. You pushed him away and he groaned.

"At least let me explain." You sighed.

"You have 5 minutes. Go." You crossed your arms.

"Your friend called me and threatened to hurt you, and ruin your reputation if I didn't break up with you, and date her instead." He said sighing heavily. "I was trying to protect you."

You scoffed. " You don't get to decide what to keep from me You idiot. I have nothing to hide nor does she have any dirt on me. Plus I know what I did and what I didn't do. I couldn't have cared less about my reputation as long as I had you."

"Why are you saying it past tense? You do have me!"

"I don't! She does!" You yelled back at him causing him to be a bit surprised. You never yelled much at all.

"No! I love you and I swear to god I'll repeat it over and over until you get it into your thick fucking skull!" The back handed complement made you burst out laughing.

"You idiot I love you too." You smiled and he sighed in relief.

"So will you be mine again? Please?"

"Tsukishima Kei is saying please? To me? Oh my gosh-" you laughed at his annoyed face "but yeah Kei I will. I'm still mad at you though." He pulled you closer to him kissing you, and wrapping his arm around your waist.

"I love you y/n I'm really sorry."

"Wow and your apologizing?" Another annoyed look was thrown your way. "I'm joking. I love you too Kei."