🌼🍋 𝙱𝚛𝚊𝚝//𝙺. 𝙺𝚎𝚗𝚖𝚊

-Kenma definitely streamed a lot

- and as a sub it left you VERY needy a lot of the time

-but as the rules say you weren't allowed to touch yourself without permission

-today however, you'd decided that the rules could be broken

-just this once

-so you snuck into the playroom not expecting Kenma to be finished streaming so early

-however luck was not on your side

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Awe my needy little girl couldn't wait for my cock?" Kenma stood in the doorway as you were still shaking from your orgasm. You turned off the vibrator as he walked towards you, his eyes never leaving the mess you made on the bed.

"I'm sorry sir." You pulled your bottom lip between your teeth and bowed your head. He sat on the bed and pat his lap, and you already knew what was to come.

You lay on your stomach across his lap and his hand came crashing down almost immediately, causing a jolt of pain to run up your spine. You let out a loud gasp, gripping onto the fabric of his sweat pants.

He repeated that motion never hitting the same spot twice until your ass and the back of your thighs were a bit bruised and covered in his hand prints.

"You look so pretty with my hand shaped onto your ass love." His soft voice tickled your ear as he soothingly rubbed the sore flesh. His hand suddenly ran over your core collecting your arousal on his fingers. "So fucking lewd. Your so wet just from a spanking." He said throwing you on the bed.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Now here you were, your face in the pillow, in a puddle of drool, with your ass in the air. You were clutching on for dear life as Kenma pounded into you, with a deathly grip on your waist. You were nearly fucked out, but it seemed like Kenma was far from satisfied.

You felt your fourth orgasm build, tears welling in your eyes from the pure overstimulation. "Awe my baby can't handle my cock?" He mocked as he slowed down his pace. He watched as he pulled himself out of your walls, your cream covering his shaft.

"S-sir please-" you begged weakly.

"Please what?" He asked while gripping your neck and speeding up his pace, slamming you back onto him. He knew that you couldn't form a proper sentence when your were getting fucked like this, and he loved seeing your words being fucked out of your thoughts.

"Mmm- let me cum please-" you said tiredly as you felt his thrusts become sloppy, and lose their rhythm.

"Cum on my cock like a good little slut." He said in your ear sending you over the edge. Your walls began to tighten around him, milking his cock as he released his seed into you. The feeling alone caused a borderline pornographic moan to leave your lips as you collapsed onto the bed.

He gently climbed off the bed to grab a rag and cleaned you up. He rubbed ointment on the bruises, soothing them slightly with a small massage. He wiped off your face next, getting rid of the drool and tears that stained it.

"You did so good for me baby." He said sweetly giving you a soft kiss to your lips. You hummed in response from his lap, your head in the crook of his neck. "You sleepy?" You nodded closing your eyes.

"Let's take a nap then." He picked you up, carrying you to the bedroom, making a mental reminder to wash the sheets when he woke up. He lay you down and you put your head on his chest, letting his heartbeat lull you to sleep.