🌧 𝙷𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚝 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚍//𝚃. 𝙺𝚞𝚛𝚘𝚘

Kuroo had such a long and annoying day and all he wanted to do was come home and go to sleep.

Unfortunately for him he forgot that he still had you to deal with whenever he got home. He usually didn't mind the way you tended to him after a rough day, but today was way worse than normal.

"I'm home." He said lowly. He walked into the kitchen to see you cooking and humming softly. The sight made him feel the slightest bit better but he was still wallowing in his pit of annoyance.

"Hey Tetsu! How was your day?" He groaned and you gave him a knowing look.

"I just want to sleep." He said taking off his jacket.

"Well after I'm done cooking we can eat and then cuddle-"

"Not today y/n."

"Oh but cuddles always make you feel better-"

"You know what y/n I should've done this a while ago, but we're done. You're too clingy and annoying and I can never have any time to myself." He yelled. You recoiled back surprised.

"But I thought that-"

"Yeah well whatever you thought was wrong. I'm tired of you."

"I hope we can still be friends at least. I hope you don't mind..."

"I don't want to be friends." He stated coldly tears welled in your eyes as you grabbed your keys and started putting on your coat.

By the time you were reaching for the door handle, Kuroo registered what he'd said and rushed over blocking the door before you could leave.

"Kuroo move." You tried to maneuver around him your vision slightly blurry, but he stayed in front of you.

"I-I'm sorry! I don't know what I was saying-" you scoffed.

"You knew exactly what you were saying asshole!" You yelled at him your tears turning from ones of sadness to ones of anger.

"I swear I didn't it just came out-"

"I'm leaving Kuroo." The use of his last name stung him, but he knew he deserved it. He moved to the side allowing you to walk out of his apartment, taking your warmth and love with you.

***

The next couple of months had been incredibly hard for the both of you. You had a hard time believing that he found you annoying and clingy after two years together. Had he really gotten tired of you like he said? However you didn't sulk, instead putting your extra time into your own job.

Luckily enough, the brand you had been working so hard to launch, finally gained traction and blew up. You had orders left and right, and your brand became well known. Everything had fallen in place for you.

Kuroo on the other hand was losing his mind. He couldn't function properly without you. He couldn't sleep without you in his arms, he couldn't eat without you talking his ear off about your day, he couldn't even shower without seeing your familiar shampoo and body wash. Everything reminded him of you and it broke him to know that you weren't there anymore.

When your brand became a big success, he wanted to scoop you up into his arms and tell you how proud of you he was, only to realize that you weren't there anymore.

Finally gathering the courage and swallowing his pride, he called you.

To his surprise you answered, but your background seemed busy.

"Oh Kuroo hey!" You said happily.

"Hey y/n...I saw about your brand. I'm proud of you." He heard you laugh softly before sighing.

"Thanks Kuroo."

"Hey y/n could we maybe try to fix us? I miss you. I miss your affection and kisses. I miss everything." The line went silent before you sighed again.

"I'm sorry Kuroo, we can't fix us. I'm seeing someone else." He was shocked. Sure it'd been half a year but he didn't expect you to move on. He thought you'd be struggling as much as he was.

"Who are you seeing?" He asked gripping his phone tighter.

"Bokuto. He helped me build my brand, and was there for all my lows and we just worked so well together so he asked me to be his girlfriend." He could hear you smile through the phone. He Honestly thought you deserved to be happy with someone who is just as affectionate as you were.

He just didn't expect it to be Bokuto.

On your end though, you watched as Bokuto sang his heart out on the karaoke machine in the restaurant trying your best to hold in you laughter.

"Listen y/n im happy that one of us is happy. You deserve it. I guess it's really over for us huh?" He hoped that you'd say no and that you'd come back to him, and that you'd be in his arms again, but he knew you wouldn't do that.

"Yeah I guess so Kuroo. I hope we're still friends?" You asked hopefully.

"Yeah, I hope you don't mind..." he said quietly. If being your friend was the only way to keep you in his life then he'd do it.

Even if it hurt to see another man love you they way he should have.