🍋 𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚢 𝙶𝚒𝚛𝚕 // 𝙼. 𝙰𝚝𝚜𝚞𝚖𝚞

Atsumu has always been soft for you. Anything you wanted and he'd give it to you. So when you gave him those eyes, just begging him to fuck you, how could he resist?

How could he resist spreading your legs and using his tongue to flick your clit and his fingers to pry open you dripping cunt? He couldn't help it, you just looked so hot with your eyes rolling back and your back arched, your small hands gripping his hair.

"Atsu please-" you whined out already close to cumming.

"Please what baby? You want to cum don't you?" You nodded your head vigorously, rutting your hips against his tongue.

"Please, please, please-" He used his free hand to tweak your nipples, giving you the extra push you needed to reach your high. Your back arched far up off the bed and your hands tightened in his hair.

He pulled away licking his lips and smiling down at you. "Are ya ready baby?" He rubbed the tip of his cock across your sensitive clit, causing you to shudder at the movement, your clit still sensitive.

"Want it, want you please." Atsumu groaned, and pushed himself deep into you, your gummy walls greedily sucking him in. "Oh fuck!" You moaned out, gripping his shoulders.

"Oh fuck pretty girl, you feel so good wrapped around me like that." He thrust into you slow but firmly. He wrapped his hand around your neck applying just enough pressure to make you lose your breath a bit.

He started to thrust into you faster, his hips slapping into yours. He watched your tits bounce up and down, and the way your thighs jiggled with every thrust. "Daddy you feel so good." You moaned, your sex throbbing.

You could feel his til kissing your crevice with every thrust, his cock filling you to the brim. He hooked his hands under your legs and pushed them up into a mating press. With the new position he was reaching even deeper inside of you.

"I bet you wanna cum for me don't you? Wanna cum on my cock pretty girl?" You nodded, tears brimming your eyes.

"Wanna cum for you daddy!" He thrust a little faster, aiming to hit the soft spongy spot inside you. Your vision became blurry, tears running down your cheeks. Your sex was clenching down on his cock, gripping him so tight.

"I'm cumming! mmph-" You felt yourself release around his cock your eyes rolling back and your grip tightening on the sheets, Atsumu following soon after. Panting into your neck you closed your eyes ready to take a nap but Atsumu stopped you.

"Awe baby you think we're done? I'm just getting started. We're not done till you're full of my cum."