☁️ 𝚁𝚊𝚒𝚗 // 𝙺. 𝚃𝚜𝚞𝚔𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚖𝚊

It was around 11 PM and the rain was pouring outside. You were sitting by the window listening to stolen moments by cautious clay as the rain hit your window.

The song played lowly throughout the apartment as you closed your eyes against the window.

Suddenly there was a knock at your door. You got up while stretching a slowly walked over to the door. When you opened it Kei was standing there, drenched from the heavy rain, puffy red eyes, and red cheeks. His hands were balled into fists, and he was shivering.

"Kei? What's wrong?" He shook his head and didn't answer, but a single tear slid down his cheek as he removed his shoes by the door.

He walked over to you attempting to embrace you but you were more worried about him catching a cold. "Go change and dry off."

"But-"

"Now or you'll catch a cold bubs." You softly placed a hand on his cheek, peering up at him. He placed his hand over yours and sighed, leaning into your touch.

"Okay." He sniffled again going to change in the bathroom with the spare clothes he leaves over at your apartment.

After he changed, he spotted you laying on your bed and he layed on top of you, burying his face into your chest. The two of you lay like that for a while until you decide to speak up and ask what was wrong.

"Okay, will you tell me what's wrong now?" You said softly, playing with his hair. He sighed and shifted his face so you could hear him.

"I missed you." He said quietly.

"That's not all is it?" He chuckled a bit before sighing.

"Curse you for being able to read me like a book." He placed a sensual kiss on your lips before continuing. "I kept overthinking about us and how you could have anyone and you chose me. I don't even feel like I'm good enough for you, yet you stick around." He whispered the last part but You heard it.

"Kei you have nothing to worry about okay?" You grabbed his cheeks, pecking his lips. "I love you. It's as simple as that." Another peck. "No one makes me as happy," another peck "or as horny," a small laugh escaped the both of you, "as you do. I don't care how many people I could have because you are my person." Another peck. "And I wouldn't change that for the world." You smiled softly at him.

"Really?" He asked.

"Yep. And I'll tell you it over and over until you get it." You smiled as he returned his head to your chest.

"Babe?" He called out, his voice somewhat muffled.

"Hmm?" I hummed in response.

"I love you y/n. Please...promise to never leave me." He kissed your lips again.

"I love you too Kei. And I promise." Soon you both fell asleep and he shifted so that he was big spoon. He pulled you closer to him and the music still play softly and the rain was still hitting the window.