🌧 ☁️𝙸𝚖𝚙𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚝 // 𝚃. 𝙺𝚊𝚐𝚎𝚢𝚊𝚖𝚊

The last month had been rough for you. After getting in an argument with your now ex boyfriend Tobio, you were tired of crying your eyes out over him.

Not after what he said to you.

"So I'm not a priority to you?" Tears fell down your cheeks.

"Volleyball is my first and only priority and you know that!" He sighed.

"Then I'm done Tobio. I'm not even a priority to you. I don't even want to be your first priority I just want to matter to you." You sniffed.

After all you tried to support him in any way you could, but it seemed like he just didn't care. It would be better to be with someone who actually cared rather than someone who didn't.

Being A manager forced you to see him everyday though, even if you had classes with Tsukishima and Yamaguchi.

He'd try to talk to you a couple of times before and after practice but you just ignored him. It was like talking to a brick wall with him.

It didn't matter if you loved him or not, he obviously didn't care for you the same, so there was no point in trying to be civil with him.

The last bell of the day rang and you sighed standing up. You changed with kiyoko and Yachi and walked in to the gym with them.

The guys quickly glanced over at the three of you before returning to what they were doing. You'd always admired the way Kageyama played volleyball, but sometimes it felt like it was the only thing he knew.

You missed him, you couldn't lie, but he was doing fine without you. Or that's what you thought.

"Kageyama what's wrong with you? Your sets have been off all week." Ukai pointed out.

"Now that I think about it y/n looks sad all the time too. Did something happen between you two?" Daichi asked, being the observant bitch he is.

"We broke up-"

"No I never agreed to that!" He stormed over to you.

"You don't get to disagree with m-" he placed his lips on yours in a slow and sensual kiss. When he pulled away, he gave a small smile.

"Fuck what I said alright? I really care about you and you are a priority to me. You know what fuck that, you're my first priority-"

"What about volleyball?" You asked cutting him off.

"Volleyball doesn't mean shit if I don't have you. You're my biggest supporter, and not being able to talk to you felt like hell. So...I'm sorry." He breathed out and you smiled softly.

"Okay I guess you are forgiven." He pulled you in for a kiss, the whole team cooing at the two of you.

"Thank you for giving me another chance baby. I promise I'll show you how much you mean to me." He let go of you, returning to the court and sending Hinata a perfect set.

"He got his groove back!" Ukai yelled enthusiastically as everyone else just laughed.