🌼𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚌𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝚙𝚝 𝟸//𝙺. 𝚃𝚜𝚞𝚔𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚖𝚊

these are from a video I found on tik tok by im.tsukkis.gf and she gave me permission to use them so ty to herrr! Anyways these'll be more like short stories based on the hcs.

Enjoy lovliess!

Short story 1:

Short story 1:

"Hey Hinata come here." Tsuki whispered. Hinata waltzed over and you looked at the two of them curiously.

"What's up Tsukishima?" Hinata said tilting his head.

"You want to go to McDonald's after practice?" Tsuki asked quietly. "I'll even lay for it." Tsuki smirked knowing that'd draw Hinata in.

"Oh cool-"

"On one condition." You looked at your boyfriend curiously.

"What is it?" Hinata said.

"You have to give me the dinosaur toy." He said scratching his neck.

"Deal!" Hinata agreed and Tsuki gave a small smile. Hinata the turned returning to practice leaving Tsuki to turn to you.

"If you wanted a dinosaur you could've asked me. I would've bought one for you." You quipped.

"But the ones from McDonald's are so cute and they're from Jurassic park and I can get one everyday-" he stopped himself from rambling about dinosaurs.

"YOU ARE SO CUTE!" You reached up your arms to pinch his cheeks. He groaned and pushed your hands away from his face.

"Shut up dumbass!" He scowled at you as you were laughing, tears brimming your eyes.

"I-I think I'm done." You wheezed on last time before taking deep breaths and regaining your posture.

"Damn idiot." He growled.

"Your idiot." You smiled up at him and he rolled his eyes.

"My idiot."