🌧🍋 𝙲𝚑𝚘𝚒𝚌𝚎𝚜// 𝚃. 𝙺𝚞𝚛𝚘𝚘

You and Kuroo were cuddling and watching a movie when his phone rang. He glanced at it and answered it moving to another room to talk. You saw that it was Kenma calling him before he left and sighed.

I might as well just clean up now.

You started to clean up, folding the blankets and turning off the movie. You tried not to cry as he came back out telling you he had to leave.

"Just... go. And don't even bother to come back. It's not like you would anyway." You whispered the last part under your breath, but he heard you.

"What do you mean I wouldn't come back chibi?" He walked over to you, who was still attempting to fold a blanket.

"Nothing Kuroo just go already. I'm sure Kenma is waiting." He scoffed.

"Is that why you're mad? Because Kenma called?"

"No Kuroo."

"So then what's the problem?" He asked turning you to face him. He was taken aback when he saw the tears running down your face.

"Whenever Kenma calls, you go running. But if you're with Kenma and I call you never leave to see me. We can't even get through a whole day together without you ditching me for him. But it's fine I guess." He scoffs again.

"Kenma is my bestfriend-"

"And he comes before me, I know. Just go Kuroo." He walks towards the door and reaches for the handle but stops when he heard you whisper "I don't even know if it's worth it anymore."

"What does that mean?" You jumped as you didn't expect him to be that close to you.

"Why does it matter? It's not like I matter to you anyways-"

"Is that really what you think?"

"What else am I supposed to think?!" You fumed walking towards your bedroom as he followed you.

"I love you and you know that! You do matter to me!" He said pushing open your door.

"What ever Kuroo." You lay on your bed pulling out your phone but he grabs it and slams it on the desk in your room.

He climbs over top of you and pins your hands down with his. He pressed his knee against your pussy causing you to gasp.

"Do I have to fucking show you how much you mean to me? I have to make you mine all over again?" He leaned down, kissing you roughly. He leans down to kiss your neck, leaving hickies and wet kisses over your neck and collarbone.

"Kuroo~" you moaned out. He kissed down your body, removing the large shirt you were wearing and your bra. He ran his hands up your sides, gripping one of your tits, and places the other one into his mouth, sucking on your nipple.

He swirled his tongue around your bud, and ran his hands down to touch your pussy through your panties. He kissed down your stomach, removing your shorts and panties with one hand.

"You're so fucking wet for me chibi." He smirked as he blew lightly on your core. He licked a solid stripe up your pussy, swirling his tongue around your clit. "Maybe I need to show you who you fucking belong to."

He growled into your core, the vibrations driving you crazy. He flicked his tongue across your clit, shoving two of his fingers deep inside of you.

"Oh fuck Tetsurō~!" You moaned as he pumped his fingers in and out of you, sucking on your clit. You placed your hands in his hair and pulled him closer.

"You need me to spell out who you belong to? T-E-T-S-U-R-O  K-U-R-O-O." He spelled his name on your clit sucking and nipping between each letter. Your eyes rolled back as the pleasure of him constantly hitting your g-spot became overwhelming.

"I-I'm close!" You threw your head back as the knot in your stomach tightened getting ready to release.

"Yeah fucking cum on my tongue chibi." That's sent you over the edge as the knot released and you came all over his tongue. He wasn't finished however and he kept eating you out, hitting your spot with his fingers.

You squeezed your thighs on his head and he pulled them apart. "Keep these pretty little thighs open for me chibi" He grasped them keeping them open while still eating you out.

"I can't- fuck!" You moaned loudly as you reached your second climax. He lapped up all your juices groaning into your pussy.

He stood up, undressing himself as he watched you try and catch your breath. "I'm gonna show you how much you mean to me Chibi." He smirked as he slowly slid into you.

You gasped gripping the sheets as he waited for you to adjust to his size. He was big, probably 10 inches and was thick as well.

"You can move now." You whispered. Kuroo slowly rocked his hips against yours while kissing you passionately. He grabbed one of your hands pinning it down to the bed.

"I love you Chibi Chan. You mean the fucking world to me understand?" You nodded and he sped up his pace driving him deeper inside of you.

"Ah Tetsurō~" You moaned loudly running your hand up his bicep and across his shoulder. You ran your hands down his chest and his abs, finally pressing your fingers against your clit. You rubbed turn circles on to your clit, moaning in Kuroo's ear.

"No no naughty girl you aren't allowed to touch yourself unless I allow you to." He smirked and pinned that hand down as well. He thrusted into you harder, hitting your spot and causing you to see stars.

He gave you a sloppy open mouth kiss before flipping you onto your stomach. He slammed into you again, pulling your hair and wrapping his other hand around your neck.

"You feel soo good Kuroo." You moaned causing him to growl and connect your lips together.

"I feel you clamping down on my cock chibi. Fucking cum for me right now."  You get the knot in your stomach release and gasped as you felt him twitch inside of you. "Oh fuck yes baby milk my fucking cock~" Kuroo moaned as he released his load onto your back.

You both lay there a while, panting and trying to catch your breath. "Kuroo I-"

"No let me go first. I'm sorry for making you feel like I didn't care about you. I'm sorry for leaving you all those times and not realizing how bad it made you feel. I promise I'll be better." He kissed your forehead,  pulling you closer to him. "Please believe me, I love you soo much chibi. You're my everything."

"I love you too Kuroo."