🌧☁️𝙵𝚘𝚛 𝚃𝚘𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝// 𝚁. 𝚂𝚞𝚗𝚊 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙺. 𝚂𝚊𝚔𝚞𝚜𝚊

***

Being with Suna seemed like something that would only exist in a dream. He'd have a girl on his arm through the day, and you in his bed at night. It was a cycle that had you tired, and wanting his full attention. You couldn't guarantee that you were the only one in his bed and the thought made your stomach turn.

That lead you to right now. You were blocking Suna on everything and fully ready to avoid him forever. After all, there's nothing better than cutting off someone toxic. After you were done you let out a breath you hadn't realized you were holding. It was like a weight had been lifted off your shoulders. Over the next few weeks you'd decided to avoid him at all costs. 

***

Avoiding Suna made you feel so much better. You didn't feel like shit and felt happier. You'd moved on from Suna little by little, realizing that you didn't want him, you just wanted to feel like somebody wanted you. You'd been so used to being alone, and it felt good that someone wanted you.

For a while.

Then you met Sakusa. It was a random day in coffee shop you'd always visited and you'd ordered your favorite drink. When it was called though, you realized that it wasn't only yours but his as well.

"Oh I'm sorry" you retracted your hand and smiled softly at him backing up.

"Oh no it's okay...Um you can have it." He smiled back at you and pushed it towards you.

"Thank you so much." You started walking away before hearing him clear his throat and you turned to look at him.

"I thought we should get to know each other because you know we ordered the same drink and you're very pretty..." he said shyly with a dust of pink on his face, though his mask covered most of it.

"Oh sure! My name's y/n."

"My name is Sakusa. Well Kiyoomi, I mean— shit." You laughed and he exhaled deeply. "My names Kiyoomi but you can call me whatever. Just don't make it so formal." He sighed finally getting over himself.

"Well nice to meet you sakusa-kun."

"I told you not to make it formal."

"I know I'm just messing around." You two sat at a table and talked for a few hours before deciding to leave. You'd given Kiyoomi your number and he smiled before seeing you off.

It'd been about a year since you met Kiyoomi, and things were going really good. You'd been on many dates with him and he was starting to become more comfortable around you (although you still had to take a shower when you went to his house but you understood).

Soon after, you started wondering where this was going. He hadn't pressured you into anything, and wasn't asking to do anything you weren't comfortable with. Sure you'd made out a few times but he didn't seem to mind not going further. It didn't seem like he was after just your body.

You spent a lot of time at Kiyoomi's apartment, just talking about nothing and cooking dinner together. You'd spend time watching dumb, predictable movies, and your favorite TV shows. Kiyoomi learned what your favorite things were food and drink wise, and kept them stocked in his apartment.