🌼☁️ 𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚏𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜// 𝙺. 𝚃𝚜𝚞𝚔𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚖𝚊

There's mild spice so here's your warning

-Tsukishima isn't used to having feelings for other people.

-obviously.

-so when he finds that his heart races, and his body temperature rises, and his stomach starts acting up around you

-he thinks he's sick

-like feelings? Nah dude I'm just sick.

-it took Yamaguchi a straight two weeks to get him to realize that he liked you.

-and Yamaguchi knew you liked Tsukishima too.

-so like the good little Cupid that he was, he hatched a plan to get you two together.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Tadashi where are we going-?" Your question was left unanswered as you were shoved into a closet. You turned the lights on shuffling awkwardly preparing to leave, when the door suddenly opened and Tsukishima was shoved in.

"Stop being scary and tell her." He said firmly before closing the door. Tsukishima groaned and tried to open the door. Only it didn't budge.

"Tadashi stop playing around we have practice!" He was frantically trying to open the door to avoid you seeing the redness of his face just from his proximity to you.

"He's not letting us out." You sighed.

"Damnit I knew I shouldn't have listened to him." He sulked.

"He'll let us out if you just tell me what he wants you to." You shrugged.

"Tch. Like hell that's gonna happen." He reddened more.

"Come on it can't be that bad." You pushed, just wanting to get out of there.

"It's that bad." He dead panned.

"Fine we'll be in here for a while then."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

A hour.

This boy had you stuck in here.

For a hour.

"Tsukishima."

"Hmm."

"If you don't tell me I'll kill you and make sure the blood hounds don't find your body." You threatened a sickeningly sweet smile on your face. In your defense the small room was cramped and hot and you were starting to sweat.

"No."

"Fine. Let's play a game."

"Sure"

"Two truths and a lie." You suggested.

"Okay."

"I'll go first. My fav color is blue, I like you, and my little sister and I are 12 years apart." You said casually.

"You don't like me."

"You're wrong actually. The lie was my favorite color. It's actually yellow" you smiled cheekily at your confession.

He just stood blankly before placing his hands on your cheeks and kissing you. Your eyes widened in surprise but soon enough you relaxed into it and kissed him back.

He gently picked you up off of the floor, gripping your thighs, as he kissed down your jaw and neck. You let out a. Strangled gasp trying to keep quiet.

"I think you guys had enough time to- WOAH!" Tadashi yelled slamming the door shut.

You just laughed and glanced and Tsukishima. "So will you be my boyfriend?" You asked happily.

"Of course stupid."