Together again. The final chapter.

Elena's POV

"Alice I just don't know what to do!"
I start sobbing again.

"Babe first off you need to calm down breathe breathe good now call Harry and tell him "

"But then I can't be mad at him I love him but I don't appreciate him violating my privacy and going behind my back to meet him."

"Honey all you have to do is say exactly what you just said"

"Thanks" I said

"Anytime but I gotta go zayn needs me"

"Bye"

I hung up with Alice and called Harry

"Harry?"

"Elena?"

"Yes"

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah I called to tell you I want to meet him I want to meet my father and I want answers I want you to be there with me when I get those answers."

"Anything for my love I love you so much elena I want you to know that no matter how mad you are at me I will always love you I always have."

"I love you too babe and quick question?"

"Yes love"

"Where the hell is Liam?"

"Sleeping on the hotel bed."

I chuckled. "that sounds about right."

"Hahaha I'll see yah babe"

"Bye love"

[Two weeks later.....]

"Hello Harry is she here?"

"Yes" I said. elena walked into his office holding Henry wearing a green dress with white leather jacket her hair was down wavy her highlights as beautiful as ever. When he finally spoke.

"And you must be elena?"

"Yes" she said handing me Henry.
She held her father so close it was the most memorable thing I had ever seen . A father and his daughter together again.

-----------------------------------------

OMG so sad thanks for everyone who read I know it's like the last chappy and I bet ur happy now no more updates and no more short and crappy chappys but DONT DELETE THIS YET THERE WILL BE AN epilogue people.

ALL THE love-Tracy