"Night changes"

3rd person
(Next day)

Harry sat back on the couch next to elena where the laptop sat in front of them.

"Harry look this one has 4 bedrooms!" she gasp "and 5 bathrooms!".

"That's cool" he said not sounding to excited.

"And this one has 5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms!" she squealed

"I think we shouldn't go above 4 bedrooms." Harry said . "but we must have a bathroom for every room and then the guest ooh look at this one it's on a ranch!! the kid or kids could play!!"

"Harry we are city people. but its cute"

"So you're saying if I found the same house in the city you would get it?" Harry winked.

"Yes that's what im saying..." An immediate grin grew bigger by the second on Harry's face.

"What If I told you I had?"

"Harry what do you mean?"

"Well I knew you wanted to live in the city and well... " He stood and walked toward the kitchen "I got us a house in our hometown because I know you don't really like it here... and we move in on February 22nd." he said not knowing how she would respond.

Then elena ran to him and jumped/hug bombed him immediately kissing his face. " thank you Harry I want you to know how much this means to me and how great of a fiancé you really are..." Elena rambled on and on.

"Do you wanna see what it looks like?"Harry asked

"Yes!" elena screamed.

Harry then pulled up pictures of the two story house a soft yellow color with light blue green shutters, a fenced in yard with a garden and pool. then another picture was of... a dog.

"Harry what's this or why is it in your pics?"

"Oh who that ill show you ALICE!!" Harry screamed.

"This, this is max." the boxer was still a puppy Elena's face was overjoyed she hadn't had a big smile like that in a while.

"Harry, you bought me a dog!"

"Hey this is our dog so share!" He said and Alice handed elena the dog and Harry scratched max's head.

Elena had no words but the expression on her face said it all she was happy and nothing could change that...nothing...
-------------------
--------------------------------------

HEY PEOPLE WHO READ MY STORY AND DONT VOTE ANYWAY....

I KNOW IT'S SHORT SORRY JUST WANTED TO UPDATE

PWESE VOTE AND COMMENT AND ACTUALLY THE FIRST PERSON WHO DOES ILL FOLLOW AND SHOUT OUT THANXS LOVE YAH!!!

PS: I got four it's amazayn EXTRIODINHARRY phonominiall and briliam and fabulouis anyway you get the point SPACES WHO HERD IT LOVE YAH IF YOU HAVE!!!