"Fools gold"

[harrys pov]

I awoke to a still asleep elena so I got out of bed and brushed my teeth took a shower and got ready for school. afterwords I went to the kitchen and saw elena now up and chatting with Alice.
"Good morning" I said then kissed Elena's cheek.

"Good morning" she said then furrowed her eyebrows "where are you going" she asked.

"I have school today ill be back at 1:30 and we are all going out to celebrate so look nice and by all I mean both of you and myself be ready by two okay."

"Okay she said" I gave elena a kiss and said goodbye to Alice.

-------

At school)

"If M - 5=w what is the value of w?" my instructor asked bill. I was so lost I wasn't paying attention anymore I just wanted to go home and talk to elena I hate school I don't want to be here but it's required it's a good thing that this is my last class for math then I can start what I actually wanna be , a chef.
Stephanie never wanted me to become a chef she was like stop wasting your time doing that and focus on providing for your family okay you need to get your act together! boy an I glad we broke up!

"Harry styles do you know the answer?" she asked

"W = -5+m?" I answered.

"Are you sure?"she asked with a devilish smile.

"Ummm yeah?"

"Stop answering as your answer was a question! and pay attention! it my be your last class but I can make you stay even longer and by the way your right." Said the instructor who I never bothered to learn her name.

When the bell let out a roar I ran to the door. (a/n wasn't meant to rhyme but it does.... so) when I got to my car I saw a face a familiar face one I've always hated Stephanie's mother...

"Harry darling how are you it's great to see you!" she sounded happy which is weird because me and her daughter just broke up...

"Hi Margret what are you doing here?"

"Just wanted to stop by and see how my future son-in law was doing!" So Stephanie didn't tell her what a bitch.

"Oh..... we'll me and Stephanie broke it off last week...." I said scared of what she might do.

" Really why?" She said rudely

"She broke up with me because..." I gulped "because I.... am with another girl....." and Margret laughed making the situation more uncomfortable "darling you left my daughter 10/10 for some slut of the street pa-lease you obviously don't think you'll stay with her do you you'll be crawling back to my daughter before you know it...."

"I must seperate before I get to feisty for you to handle be gone you filthy ANIMAL!!!"

I stood there stunned amazed at what just happened anyway I'm going home to see my future wife and baby and we are gonna have a great time even get to know Alice better...

---------

After getting home and changing elena and Alice was ready apparently they went shopping earlier and bought nice clothes Alice had a black dress shirt and a blue and black skirt and elena was in a dress that was red and went down to the middle of her thigh she was breathtaking.

"Wow" I gasped "you look beautiful elena."

"Thanks I know" she flipped her hair to the side.

We should get going we have reservations at 2:15 we left and arrived at geno's the best returner for Italian food my favorite you can smell the aroma as soon as you walk in its divine I love this place.

[ELENAS POV]

"Harry this place is incredible!" I said as I looked at our surroundings the new modern style white lamps hung from the ceiling, glass looking tables sat in front of blue booths it looked quite expensive.

The hostess seated us in a booth and handed us menus. Then I saw the prices... so I excused myself took my phone into the bathroom and texted Harry (a/n she went to the bathroom because she didn't want to offend Harry and make Alice awkward)

Me 'Harry are you sure you wanna eat hear?

Harry' yea why?

Me. It's kinda expensive

Harry yes it's fine don't worry

Me okay...

When I got back to the booth the waitress was taking everyone's orders so I sat and looked at the menu "ill have the chicken parmesan please.''

"And what drink?"she ask

"Coke"I said

After eating we went home and Alice went to bed.

"Elena you need to know something."

"Yea what is it?"

"I don't want you to worry about money okay I have a lot of money in the "bank"..." he choked "one day ill tell you why but not right now I just want you to trust me and I know that's asking a lot but I just need you too okay?"

"Okay. If you won't tell me cause your not ready then I respect that but how much is a lot of money?"

"4 million dollars" he said

I gasped in shock "you alright elena?" Harry asked. I coughed "umm yea just tired.

"Shall we turn it in then?" He ask

"I guess"

<><><><><><><><<<<<<<<<~>>>>>
HEY PEOPLE OR SHOULD I SAY PEOPLE WHO DONT VOTE OR COMMENT ON MY STORY I WON'T WRITE ANYMORE IF YOU DONT BUT.... if you do I LOVE yah okay so PWESE vote and comment...

Btw
Anyone
Curious
About
His
Money