Still febuary 13th

(Elena's POV)

"I hope she's okay Louis,we were at the mall and she was trying on a dress and well she has lost a lot of weight but then she fainted like randomly. Isn't that weird? Anyway I should call zayn" so I picked up my phone and called zayn.

"Hello this zayn?"

"Yes vas happening elena?"

"Alice fainted were at regan hospital come quick!"

"I'm on my way!" he hung up and I went to the bathroom but before I told Louis to call harry.

(Harry's POV)

I quickly grabbed max and rushed to the hospital I'm so worried what if something bad happened what if Elena's hurt oh no everything's fine I would think not really believing what I thought as I thought it.

I quickly arrived to the hospital Louis was standing outside so I parked, put max on his leash and ran up to louis.

"Louis! what happened?" I yelled

"It's... Alice" I let out a sigh of relief but still sad about Alice. "what happened"
"She passed out and no one knows why."

"Oh my god where is she now?"

"They won't tell me because I'm not close family even though I'm the one who brought her in those bastards."

"And elena?"

"Harry elena is fine don't worry she just went to the bathroom real quick."

"Okay" I breathed and let out a sigh of relief then a doctor came out holding a piece of paper.

"You guys with Alison moore?" He spoke

"Yes" I said

"It turns out that she passed out due to well she has a condition called anorexia she's lost a lot of weight would you happen to know the cause of her not eating?" If we aren't able to help she and the baby could die"

My mouth dropped I was stunned "no I have no idea"

That's when I herd the bathroom door open it was elena.

"Elena! OMG what happened are you alright?"

"Harry relax I'm fine what did the doctor say?"

"Alice lost a lot of weight she hasn't been eating shes very sick and she will need to be here if they don't succeed in making her better well she could die and the baby."Elena grew a stange face and said "baby?" she began to sob into my chest I hugged her deeply so she felt safe "don't worry elena Alice is gonna be fine..." but even I wasn't sure.

RRRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYY

IM SERIOUS
#nomotivation
I swear nobody comments at all like it makes me sad anyway if I don't get at least five comments this WILL be my last chappy. Lol u guys just found out Alice is pregnant

-t