"Leaving"

"Yaaasssss" I screamed as i finished packing the last box.
"I'm finally done Harry!" "Harry?"
As I turned to see Harry asleep head laying on a box. so I got one of my hair bows aimed it like a sling shot and released surprisingly it got I'm right in the face.

"Ouch! do you mind elena! I'm trying to sleep!" Harry mumbled clearly he wasn't all the way awake.

"Get up sleepy head we gotta load the truck plus it's only 7:30pm!"

"Fine fine fine I'm going" Harry whined

(Harry's POV)

My face hurts like a bitch did she really have to hit me that hard what was that anyway? I looked at the floor and saw a hair bow WOW that's low even for Elena anyway so I start loading the boxes in the u-haul since the furniture was already in there.
Where are we gonna put all this stuff me and Elena are gonna have to get another place. My place is to small.
Then it hit me were moving in together..... Elena and I living together we might as well be married wait what I thought to myself I'm gonna marry her...........

(Elena's POV)

"Harry which box do you want in next?" I shouted loud enough so harry could hear me.

"Clothes is fine'' Harry shouted back.
I went outside and handed him the box labeled clothes and Harry looked really happy like really really happy.

"Harry are you all right?"

"Yeah umm just thinking about stuff.." his grin grew bigger and bigger I thought he was gonna explode but then it faded away.

"Okay well I'm gonna get the last boxes and yeah..."

"Okay" he responded I'm kind of worried about him just a little bit |------|

So we finished loading the last box and I went back inside to my empty apartment it was kind of sad seeing all of my stuff gone and the rooms empty when I turned around I saw Harry standing against the door frame I jumped and hugged him like he was a bear feeling all his muscles made me warm. "Harry" I ask

"Yeah?" he replied

"I just...never mind..."

"Hey what is it you alright?"

"I need to tell you something promise me you won't flip okay?"

"Yeah what is it?"

"I'm pregnant."

//$/$/$/$/$/&$/$/$/$/$/$/$/$$!/'a

WHAAAAAAT?! SAKEHDIDNEVDK

OMFG WHO SAW IT COMMING?!

VOTE COMMENT
-Tracy