Mummys

"Hello?"

"Hello is this Elena?"

"Yes who's this?"

"My darling its Kathleen! Don't tell me you don't remember me I hope you'd remember Harry's mum..."

"Oh hey Kathleen of course I remember you"

"That's great so I was thinking wouldn't you mind having dinner with us this evening lets say around 8 I'm making my famous bean soup since Ronald is out of town I figured it would be a little nice dinner."

"I'm delighted to join you would you like me to bring anything?"

"No darling don't go through the trouble but on the QT red wine oh and don't tell Harry."

"Ok see you at eight."

"Who was that?" Harry said as he walked in.

"Your mother did you give her my number?"

"Yea she wouldn't of hug up if I hadn't."

"Well we have to go their for dinner at eight." Harry ground and said "alright... you ready to go?"

"As ready as I can be."

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

"I can't believe I agreed with you on that."

"What's that supposed to mean harry?"

"That I can't believe I let you pick the astronauts bed sheets instead of the cars one."

"Oh well believe it because there going on and your gonna be the one to put it on."

"Why do your bewitching good looks have such a huge affect on me?"

"A good woman like me never tells her secrets I mean what can I say I woke up like this.''

"I'm gonna go put these on the bed in the crib." Pointing to the bedding.

"Ok make sure they don't wrinkle!"

"Anything for my darling...."

As soon as Harry went up the stairs I went to the kitchen opening the liquor cabinet and I know what your thinking why does a pregnant women have a liquor cabinet it's because my future mother in law wants red wine and doesn't want Harry to know about it. And no I'm NOT gonna drink it.

"Hey babe" Harry yelled.

"Yea what is it harry!?"

"Can you come up here I think your gonna wanna see this..."

When I walked into the nursery I saw max laying on the bed sheets.

"Harry don't let him do that now you have to wash it." even though this was pretty hilarious it was very unsanitary.

"Ok I'll put them to wash have you talked to Alice?''

"Yea..."

"How's she holding up after everything?"

"She seems fine less stressed I guess."

"That's good we have all been through a lot I think now its time just to relax."

" I agree but Some of us just can't seem to catch a break we can't relax we have dinner at your mothers in twenty minutes"

"Well we better get ready. its gonna be a long night.

"Wait why?"

"Well babe you see.....

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
JUST SPIT IT OUT ALREADY HARRY!
HAPPY NEW YEAR MY PEEPS YASSS BOO ITS GONNA BE A GREAT LONG CHAPPY NEXT CHAPTER SHIT IS GONNA GO DOWN.

I'm totally serious.

Btw anyone see the ball drop this morning last night or whatever anyway happy 2015 love yahs bye.