Dog days

Feb . 13
Elena's POV
It's been a month since I moved in with Harry and its amazing except for the fact that my pregnancy is now showing I look like a cow I can wait till I get this out of me as much as I love Henry he needs to be born because he's killing my back and what sucks is that I have no control over Henry he kicks when he wants and is gonna come out when he wants and I can't talk to Harry because he went out I don't know why anyway I should call alice it hasn't been the same since Alice got in apartment of course Harry paid the kind gentleman he is not to mention billionaire.

I pick up the phone and click on Alice than call her

"Hey Alice can you come over?"

"Sure but I can't stay I have a date at 5 with...." Alice didn't say anything else and she didn't have to because I knew who it was with, zayn.

"It's fine Alice I'm happy for you two"

"Thank you, elena." she hung up and I waited about 20 minutes later Alice at my door.

"Come in" I said gesturing my hand toward the living room.

"Hey Elena oh my god are you okay? you look like you haven't slept in forever."

"Yeah Alice just this baby is killing me."

"Oh where's harry?"

"He went somewhere I have no idea."

"Oh have you told your mom and dad yet? about the baby?"

"No but we need to I wanna tell them before we have it ." I chuckled a bit then sat down.

"So I was thinking for the wedding after we have the baby in August were gonna get married in October Harry has this surprise venue he swears up and down this place is amazing but it's eating me alive."

"You wouldn't happen to know would you?" She squirmed in her chair a little then lied and said "no idea".

"You've never been a good liar you know that right?"

"Yeah but that doesn't mean I'm gonna tell you don't worry elena it's beautiful perfect for the winter wonderland theme."

"Really good!!! I have a perfect picture in my head excluding the venue for this theme it's gonna be gorgeous."

"Hey I need in outfit for tonight wanna come to the Dillard's with me?"

"Sure anything is better then being stuck here all day."

[harrys pov]

I walk threw the door of our apartment to find nobody home so I look around and saw max in the cage so I let him out put his leash on and walked outside. I pulled out my phone and called my future wifey "hey elena''

"Hey harry"

"Where are you?" I ask politely

"Went to the mall be back around 4:30 I have to go okay?" I herd a squeal coming from the phone and elena hung up. Well that was weird I thought.

So I went my car and drove to the dog park. When I got there I went inside of the fenced in area for big dogs. I closed the fence and in leached max he went crazy and started running in really fast circles when I got a phone call from Louis "hey louis"

"Harry come to the hospital quick something's wrong! don't worry just get over here!" he hung up

-----------------------------------------------

Ur faces😱😱 lol

VOTE COMMENT