PI named liam

Harry's POV

"Your gonna be just like me little Henry" I can only hope you get my hair I mean Elena's is ok but mine.. now mine is gorgeous.

My phone starts ringing

"Hey Liam"

"Hey you said you wanted to talk?"

"Yes umm well can you do a search a name for me?"

"Yes but what for?"

"It's a secret I need you to look up Neil mc cloud."

"Ok I hope you know what your doing Harry.."

"Trust me I do"

"Harry!"

I went into the bedroom where elena was sitting she had just given birth and was in pain still "yea?"

"Who were you talking to?"

"Liam"

"What you two talk about?"

"Nothing much Alice and zayn bought there first couch together I guess it's a stress deliver after the abortion..."

"That's good the couch part not so much what happened to her baby I just don't understand how se could be so careless and have in protected sex with a man she just met."

" I don't know either.."

"Hey babe so the reason I called you I here is can you bring me Henry I wanna see him." (a/n no the baby is not alone in a dangerous position he's in the crib okay so he can't get hurt when left alone)

"Sure" I walked across the hall and got Henry slowly but carefully holding him and supporting his neck. "here babe"

"Thank you awww Im glad he got your eyes Harry.." I let out a chuckle this baby wasn't just a baby he was elena and I's baby and nobody other then us would be able to say that.
"I'll be right back I'm gonna go let max out I don't want him to think we forgot about him poor thing looks so..... bored."

"Cmon max wanna go outside?" he came running down the hallway went downstairs and open the French doors to the outside I think elena went a bit over bored with how many French Doors are in this house. But the fence looks nice but my favorite part of this house is the man cave down stairs. Anyway I wonder what Elena's reaction is gonna be when she meets her dad? I'm sure she's met him but to tell him that he is her father I just hope they can both take it....

Attatatatatatatatattataatatatatatatta

HI GUYS WERE FINALY GETTING INTO THIS STORY LINE YUP ONLY LIKE 20 more chappys that may seem like a lot but that's an estimate oh and you will soon find out the true meaning of together again....

VOTE COMMENT LOVE YAH BYES...
.