Tell me a lie

"Hello? can I speak with mr. mc cloud?" As I spoke I felt chills rising up the back of my spine.

"Who is this?" the receptionist asked slightly rude in my opinion. "Harry styles".

"may I ask you why you are calling?"

"I need to speak with mr mc cloud about a personal issue."

" Would you mine holding thank you" before I could even respond I was put on hold then I herd a deeper voice answer.

"Hello mr mc cloud speaking who is this and why are you calling!?" he snapped.

"This is Harry styles I'm calling because I need to tell you something but i must do it in person it's in regards of Karen Roberson." The man on the other end silenced. and for about 30seconds it was completely quiet. "where would you like to meet and hurry I haven't got all day I need to be in court in about 15 minutes."

"How about tomorrow at around 5 o'clock?"

" yes and what did you say your name was again?"

"Harry styles." and with that he hung up and I booked a flight to NYC leaving in about in hour.

"Elena babe?" I yelled walking into our custom built home. "hey Harry" she said kissing me on the cheek.
"I have to go to Liam's real quick."

"What? real quick is kinda of a stretch considering Liam lives in California."

"Something happened in our old apartment that we have to fix apparently I didn't sign something so it's not there's flat yet. I have to go back and then sign the papers."
Elena grunted and wasn't pleased. "I thought we were done with this already harry....."

"Babe it's only for a couple of days ill be back before you even realize I'm gone and maybe ill have a present."

"Ooooo really like what?" her eyes grew and a smile that wasn't so innocent.

"I dunno lemme think about it...."

"Well whatever it is better be sparkly because I love sparkles.''

"It'll be expensive too..." I said cheeky.

"I'm gonna go start packing for the flight it leaves in an hour."

"What?"

"I said it leaves in an hour and I love you!"

"Harry! why so soon?"

"Because I wanna get this over with so that way this can finally be the only place we own."

"Ok but I better see you by Friday."

"You will babe love you."

"I love you too harry."

• • • • • • • • • • •
Elena's POV

This is suspicious Harry left to go fix a problem that I thought had been already sorted for months now and not only did Harry pack winter stuff but he also packed a suit now either he's lying or it's freezing in California. I'm gonna get to the bottom of this and when Harry gets home he better be ready to explain.

•••••••••
Harry's POV

This flight is so long and I don't think I would've survived it if I was in coach thank god for first class I sipped my champagne and then Liam sat next to me.

"Thanks for letting me come."

"Liam trust me I don't wanna do this by myself and if I get killed you'll be my witness." Liam let out a loud chuckle "by the way where does the family think you are anyway?"

"Well I'm at your house visiting"

"Good job maybe we should go to Vegas?"

"Nah Vegas is over rated and were gonna be in NYC anyway"

"Stay focused we are here to meet mr mc cloud elena and her father need to be reunited."

"I know all I'm saying is we could have fun while we're doing it" I punched Liam in the shoulder he pretended to wince. "shut up its a long flight we should sleep now when we get there will check into the hotel and then leave to meet mr mc cloud."

••••••••••••

At the hotel

"Liam what's taking so fucking long!?"

"Harry can you calm down its only 4"

"You obviously have never been to New York traffic is hell and his office not around here"

"Then why didn't you book a closer hotel?!"

"It was short notice you arse now hurry!"

"There I'm done we can go. you happy now?!"

"Yes actually now leave!"

When we finally reach the mc cloud law firm I had to take a deep breath this was a large sky scraper at list 30 floors were on this building.

We walked in and talked to the receptionist who immediately let us up to his office. we walked through the mahogany doors and saw mr mc cloud at his desk. He looked up showing his brown eyes grey hair and a grey suit.

"You must be harry"

"Yes sir"

"And you are?"

"Liam"

"Sit both of you what do you want in regards to miss Roberson .money? May I remind you I'm one of the highest ranking lawyers in the country."

"No sir we are aware you have had an affair with mrs Roberson but unto your knowledge we are aware you don't know about the child she conceived your child."

"What?... She had a child.... my child?"

"Yes sir I am her boyfriend well her fiancé and recently I found out about this I know she elena... your daughter is very unhappy not knowing who you are and has failed to have a connection to her real father.'

"Im sorry this is all news to me.. so she.... does she want to meet me?'

"Well I came here without her having any knowledge."

"Oh well im here if she ever does I'm just slightly shocked I'm so sorry.... I have a little girl" his eyes grew teary before he quickly bit them back.
"Well thanks for the information and please do tell her I'm sorry for the years I've missed I've never had the knowledge of her existence."

"It's fine kind sir would you like my phone number?"

"Just here" mr mc cloud handed me a pad and pen I quickly scribbled down my number and handed it back to him."

"Thank you for not slamming the door in our faces"

"Your welcome"

So me and Liam left went back to te hotel where I called elena.

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

HI GUYS HER DAD IS SO SWEET!!

VOTE PLEASE COMMENT PLEASE AND I ABSOLUTELY LOVE YOU GUYS!!!