Chappy #14

Alice then walked in
"WTF happened?"

"Thank god you're here! I just got a visit from that bicth!"

"Who Stephanie?"

"Yes and she was like where the hell is Harry and called me a bicth"

She gasp and says "where did you hide her body!? "

"I should've killed her" we both started busting out laughing. then there was a knock at the door it was Harry.

" Hey elena who's this?"Harry ask

"Umm this is my friend alice" I reply

"Hi Alice"

"Hi are you Harry?"

"Yup that's my name"

"Well I better get going" Alice said trying to avoid the awkward conversation that was building.

Alice left so it was just me and Harry all alone in the quiet until Harry spoke
"So babe I got us Penera bread"

"Cool " i reply

"Do you want the bread bowl it's broccoli and cheese soup or the omelet?"

"Which Evers fine" I said "but umm Stephanie came by earlier looking for you..."

"Oh really what happened"

"Well she called me a bicth so I told her that we did it and she left but she looked sad Harry what happened last night besides her leaving you?"

"Elena I'm so sorry before she threw me out..... i said a few things and i don't take them back at all because shes annoying as fuck!"

"Okay harry but i think you guys should talk to clear the air." i said quietly.

"Okay" he agreed

"Now gimme my food dude I'm hungry"he handed me the bread bowl and i feasted

"So do you wanna go somewhere later" harry asked

"Im sorry but i have to be at work at four i work until closing"

"Well okay umm i guess ill just call gemma (harrys sister) and tell her the weddings off."

"Okay babe well ima take a shower for work." i said

"Need any help?" harry asked with thus big ass grin on his face showing his dimples

"Nah i got maybe after work...." i walked trying to hide my smile and felt two very big arms wrap around my waist and a raspy voice say you know you want me..... and then pulled me into a kiss.

" I never said i didn't....." and i went to the room and got in the shower.