I need you

Kinda gonna be an angsty one lads, lasses and everyone in between :)

Crowley POV (you know how it is  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯)

I borderline sprint down the dark London street towards Aziraphale's book store, that is because I got a call from him asking me to come to his store immediately. He seemed upset and I couldn't exit the door quick enough.
So here I was, avoiding people on the street to sprint there.
"WHY DIDN'T I TAKE MY CAR HOME LAST NIGHT" I scream to myself, people turn to look at me, grimacing.
I didn't care, as I threw myself into the shop doors.

"Aziraphale?" I say calmly, hiding my anxiety.
I hear moving around on the shop floor and I search each isle trying to find the source.
My worried eyes soften as I see the familiar silhouette of my angel.
He looks up to me, tears in his eyes.
I quickly walked over to him and sat down with him on the hardwood floor, pushing his cheek onto my shoulder.
"What's wrong, angel?" I whisper to him, holding him close.
"I-" he sniffles and my heart wrenches, "I just need you here, I'm scared." He turns into my shoulder.
"I'm here, I got here as quickly as I could. Why are you scared?" I look down at his curly white head, putting my hand on his hair and stroking his curls.
"I got incredibly sad and started crying, I had to shut up the shop. I'm not entirely sure why. I just need you." He holds me tighter.
"I'm here, I won't leave you." I kiss his curls and we sit there, on the floor surrounded by books until he is feeling better.
I get up to get him some water and tissues and sit back down with him whilst he clears his head.
He puts his head in his hands.
"I'm sorry.." he chokes into his hands and the little part of his face I can see goes bright red.
I move his hands away from his face and get him to look at me.
"Please don't apologise. I will always be here for you." I search his eyes for a sign of comfort and I use my thumb to wipe a stray tear from his cheek and place a light kiss on his lips.
My breath hitches after I realised what I did but Aziraphale smiles lightly.
"I know I love you." I blurt out.
"I love you too, I always have and always will." He says to me and I move to hug him tight.

We remain on the floor, holding each other close until the sun rises early in the morning.