Anger

Sorry this is short, I am very tired 💤😅
Crowley POV

Looking around the coffee shop impatiently waiting for Aziraphale's hot chocolate I see something that angers me.
Some random guy was clearly making Aziraphale very uncomfortable.
Aziraphale is trying to politely get out of a conversation by looking around and trying to put his hands up.
This dude is touching Aziraphale making him very uncomfortable and fiddling with his bow tie.
There's just about steam coming out of my ears.
I march on over across the room, leaving mine and Aziraphale's coffees as the server watches me.
"Why are you making my boyfriend uncomfortable?!" I say to the man, demanding an answer.
"I was talking to him, he was enjoying it." He says with a disgusting smirk.
I have a hold of Aziraphale's hand and he squeezes it.
"He was not enjoying your bad excuse of flirting. If I ever see you near him again, you will have a problem." I state.
The man gets nervous and I glare at him, steering Aziraphale away from him and out the door. Forgetting the drink.
"Thank you Crowley, what would I do without you." He kisses me on the cheek as we've stopped walking.
I feel all the blood run to my face as I blush hard.
He chuckles and we begin to walk again.
"We are officially boyfriends then?" He questions, happily.
"You shouldn't even have to ask that, of course we are." I look down at him, full of love.
"Ill get you another hot chocolate from a place where assholes don't happen to be. Come on." I say as I lead him to my car.
We both chuckle as we get to my car and get in, deciding where to go to get a decent hot chocolate.