Halloween

I- I want halloween ok

Crowley POV

I look in the mirror at myself and chuckle,
"This will surprise him" I say to myself, adjusting the weird, tiny angel wings I have strapped to my back.
"I could of just painted my own wings but what's the fun in that..." I sigh and take off my glasses and try to put normal looking contacts in to make myself look even more 'angelic.'

I stand back and look at myself in the mirror and smile. I adjust my white over coat and wink at myself.
I look like an angel I think to myself with a smirk, spinning around and checking the back.
I grab my keys, phone, wallet and Whiskey bottle and exit my house, locking the door behind me and sliding in the car.
I twist the key and feel the car roar to life, I get excited for tonight and seeing Aziraphale's reaction at my costume.
I pull out my driveway and speed carefully to Aziraphale's house.

Driving up to his house I see many people walking around in well made and also shitty costumes, it's only 6pm and people are already flooding the streets in all sorts of costumes.
I smile to myself as I arrive at Aziraphale's house.
I jump out the car and jaunt up to his door, and tap at the window.
"Give me a second!" I hear his joyful voice ring out from somewhere inside.
I get inpatient and unlock the door myself.
I walk in and freeze in my steps with my eyes wide and mouth agape.
He's dressed as a devil.
We both stare at each other then burst out in laughter at each other.
"Wow. I didn't expect that." Aziraphale says to me, looking me up and down.
"I didn't expect you to do it too..." I trail off while looking him up and down.
"So...do you like it?" He asks me, with a cute smile.
My heart jumps and I grin.
"Of course, you look cute." I reply, giving him another once over. His costume is perfect.
"Your costume is very good." He says to me looking me in the eyes, noticing my contacts.
"I prefer your normal eyes."
I walk towards him and give him a small kiss, wrapping my arms around him.
"Why didn't we just use our normal wings?" He laughs and looks at me.
"Because what's the fun in that?" I reply to him and move my shoulders, making the wings bounce.
He chuckles and nods, "That's true."
I grab his hand and lead him to the door, desperate to get out on my favourite night of the year.
"You ready?" I turn and look at him, raising an eyebrow.
"Definitely. Let's go." His eyes sparkle as he says this.
"You're definitely not a good devil." I say to him, endearingly.
"And you're not a good angel, but you look good as one." He winks at me and I give him another kiss before we open the door.

I open the door to a busy street and we start walking the street, admiring everyone's costumes.
"Bars are only letting you in if you're in costume." My angel tells me as we walk down the street and see nearly everyone in fancy dress.
We even see some devils and angels.
"They don't know a real devil and angel are walking among them tonight." I laugh as I see some girls in very revealing clothing of angels and devils.
"Who knew we were so popular?" Aziraphale says, nudging my arm and laughing.

We walk in silence, enjoying the bright lights and decorations around the small part of london.
We then stop at a bar.
"This one?" I ask and he nods, going up to the security guard and he lets us straight in, past everyone in the line.
I look at him weird and he notices.
"Sometimes we have to use our powers, don't we?" He replies to my weird look and I grin, impressed.
He takes me upstairs to the balcony overlooking the dance floor, we sit at the comfy reserved table and order drinks when the waitress comes over.

We finish our 3rd drinks and look to each other and smile. I lean over and kiss him lightly.
"Want to go home and watch a shit horror movie?" I ask my angel.
"Oh please. I really need to get out of this costume, and I'm really not suited for night life anymore." He says, joyfully to me.
"That's good as I prefer being at home. I really don't like it like I used to." I agree with him.
I get up and take his hand and we leave the bar. 

We get home and we both take off our costumes and put on some comfortable clothes, I wear black and he wears white. I look at him and smile.
"I definitely prefer you as an angel." I say, sitting next to him.
He leans on my chest.
"Definitely more comfortable now." He agrees and we chuckle, I pick up the remote and put on a random horror.