Midnight (very mature)

This is gonna be very mature (smut) soooo just heads up lmao.

Crowley POV

I sit in a chair in my room, sipping a whiskey and listening to a record on my record player. I feel myself become ever more bored.
I then feel a buzz on my leg and get my phone out to see the text I had received.
My heart skipped a beat when I saw Aziraphale's name on my screen.

"Hey Crowley. I'm bored tonight and would like you to come over." I read the message aloud to myself.
I texted back as soon as I could 'on my way' and jumped out of my chair and out the door.
I speed along the road, avoiding the few cars on the roads at this time and soon enough turned up at Aziraphale's place.
I walk in to find him fiddling with his hair and leaning on his desk, holding a glass of wine. I smirk at him as he sees me enter.
"You're over here fast.." he says to me with a smile.
His smile brights up the room and I step closer to him and nod.
I walk over to him and take the wine out of his hand and put it on his desk, I look at him deep in the eyes and place a gentle kiss on his lips.
I pull away and see that his eyes are slightly wider.
I take a breath but that was cut short by him kissing me again, harder this time. I melt into his kiss as I push him into the desk a little, trying to make myself as close to him as possible, I slide my hands on his lower back.
I pull back and look at him in the eyes, I feel his heavy breathing.
"Do you want this?" I look at him, questioning.
He nods with a smirk and I feel myself become even more turned on.
I start kissing his neck as he softly moans.
"This is unholy." I say and laugh into the crook of his neck as he groans at my joke.
As I kiss his neck I slide my hand down his body and start rubbing his crotch that's already semi.
I feel his breathing stop then start again as he moans quietly.
He pushes against me and I stop to look at him, he looks me deep in the eyes then drops to his knees.
I feel my eyes go wide.
I check the windows and the door and they are all covered with curtains now.
He fiddles with my belt and I feel my pants drop to the floor.
He pulls down my underwear and I'm fully erect by this point, he teases me then takes me into his mouth.
I moan louder than I wanted to and hold on the banister.
He looks up at me and I see him slightly humoured by my reaction.
I lean my head back in pleasure and close my eyes, enjoying this feeling.
He suddenly stops and I look back down at him.
He stands back up and I look at him, knowingly, I turn him around and bend him gently over the desk.
He drops his trousers and underwear.
I reach around and rub him.
Aziraphale uses his powers to get some lube and I put it all over him and my shaft. After I feel satisfied I enter him and feel euphoric at this.
I bend over him and start thrusting gently and I feel the passion.
We both moan loudly now, not caring who can hear us.
"I love you." I say to him, with meaning and he looks back at me with a read, panting face.
"I- love you too Crowley." He breathes out and I smile wide.
We continue and after a while I feel myself nearing climax.
I reach around and help him, feeling him suddenly moan and orgasm into my hand.
I put both my hands on the desk and climax into him.
I take myself out of him and sit on the floor, against a book shelf, breathing heavily.
He turns around and also sits down.
"Do you really love me, Crowley?" He asks suddenly.
I look to him, speechless.
"Of course I do, Angel, I wouldn't of said it otherwise." I say, getting up off the floor.
"I love you so much, Ive been waiting to hear that." He smiles and blushes, turning his head.
I pull my pants on and he does the same.
I pull him into an embrace.

We go up to his bedroom and we both just spoon until the sun comes up.