Drunk?!?!

I've never done a drunk fanfic I don't think?

Crowley POV

"I'm not drunk" I trip over my desk and nearly knock over one of my precious plants. I gracefully place it back and look at Aziraphale.
"I knowww" Aziraphale slurs his voice and gulps a little more whiskey down.
I lean on my desk, looking at him happily and slip off of the desk onto the floor. I start hysterically laughing and after a panicked look Aziraphale joins me.
He reaches his hand down so he could pull me up but I end up pulling him down next to me.
We lie together on the floor and I look at him, he's even beautiful when I'm dizzy.
He smiles wide at me and I get the urge to kiss and hug him that I always do. I start to move towards him but I stop myself, we're drunk.
I shake my head to myself and Aziraphale notices.
"What???" He throws his arms in the air at me and stands there, trying not to fall over or black out.
"Nothing" I abruptly say as I straighten my glasses.
Aziraphale plops himself down on my chair and I sit down in another seat.
He crosses his arms and looks like a boss of some big company as I tilt my head and frown at him.
"I've loved spending my time on Earth with you." He says, while distracted.
I smile to myself and blush.
"Me too." I sit on the desk near him.
I hold his chin and move my lips onto his in instinct, being drunk helps my confidence, I give him a small kiss and pull back.
I suddenly realise what I did.
"Oh god. I'm sorry I've had these-
He shuts me up by kissing me again and I smile into the kiss as we have a long, deep and passionate kiss. We both end it and look deeply and drunkenly into each other's eyes with nothing but love and passion.
"Wow." He says.
"Yeah..." I reply in shock and excitement.
I move my arms around his and pull him into a deep hug and stand up, taking him with me. We stand there for a while, happy and sobered up a little.
He rests his head in the crook of my neck as we embrace, I feel both of our hearts in rhythm with each other.