Swears

Crowley POV

"ARGH SHIT" I hear Aziraphale yell from the other room and a bunch of crashing noises.
My eyes widen and I shoot up, running and slam myself against his door. The door flies open and I see him on the floor with books around him.
"Aziraphale... did you just swear?" I cross my arms and stand in his doorway.
"I know. I'm sorry." He puts his hand over his mouth.
"You're too pure to swear. What have I done to you" I say, disappointed in myself, walking over to him and squatting to the level he is on.
"I was getting something, my arm knocked a book and the whole row of books fell on top of me." He laughed to himself.
"God it's a mess." He adds.
"Yeah, I'll help. Come on." I hold my hand out after I stood up. He took it and I pulled him up, we stared into each other's eyes for a while, I got lost in his.
"A-anyway let's clean up." I stutter and get to work picking up the books and checking for damages. Luckily there wasn't any.
"Thanks for helping, Crowley." He says, whilst he bends down to pick another book up, dusting it off and putting it on the shelf.
"No problem." I answer while straightening all the box's. We were about done and I turn to Aziraphale.
"No swearing." I say, playfully stern.
"Or what." He raises an eyebrow.
I turn to him and grin, walking close to him until we could feel each other's breath.
"Or I'll have to kiss you." I suggest, in a whisper.
"Shit" He says without hesitation.
I take this as an invite and very gently kiss him, I feel his warm lips and light up with excitement.
I pull back after a moment and Aziraphale is looking at me.
"I told you I would." I laugh, giving him room.
"I'll have to swear often then." He adds, grinning and walking out the room leaving me standing there, wanting to scream with excitement. I keep my cool guy persona and silently follow him.