Longing

Crowley POV

I pick up my whiskey glass and stare at it as I swirl it about, watching the liquid move.
I take a sip and place it back down on my coffee table.
Laying back in my chair, I let my body relax.
"I need you. You're all I need." I whisper to myself as I feel my heart beat quicken.
"Ive needed you since you sheltered me, all that time ago. You literally took me under your wing." I chuckle to myself.
In my head Im imagining a situation where me and My Angel are sitting together on a couch and I have my head in his lap as he plays with my hair, the comfort I'd feel in his arms.
The overwhelming need for that washes over me, making my back shiver.

I sit up and place my hands in my palms.
"I love you." I whisper, it's muffled in my palms, pretending he's here.
I dry heave into my palms as the need to sob crashes into me.
Shaking my head furiously, I stand up suddenly.
I grab the whole whiskey bottle from my secret alcohol stash and take a gulp, looking around my room.
I notice my reflection.
My hair is unkempt and everything is untucked or messy.
Frowning I turn away from the make shift mirror, ignoring the state of myself.
Wandering around the room, I try to find something to take my mind off of Aziraphale, but nothing comes to mind.
Every part of my brain is focused on my love for my angel, the need to be with him.
"IVE HAD ENOUGH." I yell with my head up to the ceiling.
Placing my whiskey bottle back down with a bang, I spin around and throw myself back onto the chair I was sitting on.
Feeling rage towards myself and the impossibility of me and my angel being together, I break down in tears.
Heaving into my palms, fulling letting go.
I then feel two hands on my shoulders and then someone hug me from behind.
Everything stops, I can smell the recognisable smell, feel his body against mine.
I feel the person leave and put his hands into mine, moving them away from my face.
His eyes are looking directly into mine now.
"Aziraphale, I'm sorry.." I choke out.
"Don't apologise Crowley....." He looks at me sincerely and I feel my heart fill with butterflies.
I take a deep breath and pull him into an embrace.
He relaxes into me and we stay there, in each other's arms.
I feel my heart break as I long for him and don't know how to deal with these emotions or what to do with them.

After a little while, Aziraphale breaks the embrace and with that the silence.
"Thank god I came over, I can't have you like this." He says to me, with a slight smile.
I smile slightly back at him and see the sparkle in his beautiful eyes.
He reaches forward and wipes a tear off of my cheek with his warm hand, my heart jumps at this.
"Why did you come over?" I ask him.
"I just had a feeling I needed to..." he looks down at the floor and I think I see him slightly blush.
I take a deep breath as I smell his familiar, calming scent and I smile as I close my eyes.
When I open my eyes, I see him frowning at me , with his head slightly cocked to one side.
I've made my decision.
I place my hand on his warm cheek and then move it to the back of his head. I pull him in closer, and place a small kiss on the side of his mouth.
His eyes widen and he smiles wide.
He moves in for a full on kiss.
I melt into him as I pull him into me as much as possible, needing him.
I smile into the kiss and he pulls back, smiling as wide as me.
We stare into each others eyes.

He sits down next to me, on my couch and I lay in his lap.
He takes a strand of my hair into his finger tips, beginning to play with my hair.
I close my eyes in bliss as he leans down and places another small kiss on my lips.
I smile with my eyes still closed, I feel myself drift off to sleep.....