Painting

Crowley POV (don't judge me I love Crowley sm)

"I didn't know you could paint" I say, while leaning against the doorframe with my arms crossed.
My angel doesn't turn around as he's used to me just being in his home/bookstore like I broke in. (Which I do but fix every time).
"Yeah. It's been a hobby of mine since I can remember. It comes easily." Aziraphale doesn't turn to look at me until he finishes a swish with his paintbrush and put it into the water glass so it doesn't dry up. He brushes his hands together and looks at me with his pure face and smiles.
I grin and go position myself like Rose from the titanic on the couch in front of him.
"Draw me like one of your french girls" I wink at him and laugh.
He becomes immediately red.
"Ha.ha. Very funny." He jokingly rolled his eyes and turns back to his canvas to look it over.
I lift myself off of the couch and stand next to him. What I see is beautiful.
It's a traditional style painting but of me and him, on our park bench, a few birds in front of us and the park is very well detailed but the view is from a distance over the pond.
"Wow, Aziraphale.... It's amazing..." I say, feeling butterflies in my stomach.
"It was meant to be a gift for you but... you've seen it now so surprise! It's yours when I'm done!" He looks at me, excited.
"I love it... I really do..." I look down and try not to get all emotional.
Aziraphale wraps me in his warm embrace and we stand there, in each other's arms for a while. I can feel myself getting all flustered so I pull away and dance over to the couch again, sitting down.
Aziraphale picks up the brush again and pauses.
"Are you going to wack the devil out of it?" I say, laughing at myself.
He looks at me from behind the canvas unimpressed and moves to paint again, not commenting on my previous pun.
"Not even a bit funny?" I question, playfully pouting my lip.
"I must admit. It was the slightest bit amusing..." He regrettably admits as he begins to paint again, getting fully invested into his artwork while I watch with love and interest as my Angel paints away.