F*** off

Sorry if my writing is sub-par I was in a bad mood and felt like writing lmao

Aziraphale POV

Enjoying some tea with Crowley, I lovingly gaze at him as he reads the most recent newspaper without knowing I'm basically drooling over him.
He looks up and I move my stare quickly to look at the shop, only to see the worst behaved angel I've met - Gabriel...

I sigh as he makes his way over to me, judging my home and purposely knocking things over.
I notice Crowley gripping his arm chair tightly but move my eyes to angrily look up at Gabriel.
He looks back down at me with a nasty smile on his face as he gets ready to talk.
"Yanno, this place is so boring. Why would you spend your whole time on Earth collecting books?" He crosses his arms and squats down to be at eye level to me, "you're whole innocent thing is wearing off, who's this nut job you're hanging with? I could report this to head office you know." He sighs and stands up again.
I look down at my hands and try to busy myself with them.
I hear a chair scrape and see Crowley furiously walk over to him, Crowley then gives him one swift punch that makes Gabriel fall to grab onto a shelf.
"Don't you EVER talk to him like that, you're the worst angel I've ever met." He smiles and sorts his hair out and clothes and makes Gabriel look at him, "Aziraphale is way better than you'll ever be, he took ME in for gods sake! Now before I injure you anymore, Id recommend leaving." Gabriel gets up and looks at me in fury.
"This isn't over." Gabriel huffs as he storms out of my home.
Crowley slowly approaches me with an empathetic but regretful look on his face, he leans down to my level.
"Im sorry I hit him, I couldn't let him bully you like that." He shakes his head, stands up and holds his hand out, "come on, let's get out of here for a bit."
His eyes full of empathy, I gladly take his hand feeling electricity up my arm and he leads me out of my house, making jokes and cheering me up.