Sun, sea and 2 idiots

Universe after the whole apocalypse is stopped and after everyone is really close friends because that's what I like to think happened after the season ended.

Crowley POV

"Holiday?"
I stand there, arms crossed and leaning against a wall while looking at a very cute and expectant Aziraphale who just came to me with the idea of a holiday.
"Yeah, might help us relax from all that's happened recently. You deserve it." He says, looking at me and rubbing the back of his neck nervously.
"I'm so up to that. We both deserve it." I happily answer, walking over to Aziraphale and putting my hands on his shoulders.
"This is gonna be great!" I tap him and slide into the chair opposite the computer as he slides a chair over to where I was so he could see the computer screen.
We click through some options and find a quite expensive but amazing looking hotel in Hawaii.
We do everything and pay for everything necessary and start to get excited about our trip.

-Few weeks later-

Im sitting in the Airport looking eagerly for Aziraphale to appear, trying not to seem too excited.
When I spot him in his pjs hauling his backpack. I nearly jump up but stop myself and calmly rise to my feet to greet him.
"I can hardly contain my excitement" I say, bouncing on my feet.
Aziraphale yawns and looks at me tiredly.
"I'm excited but we have a long flight ahead of us." He sighs and almost falls into one of the waiting area's chairs.
We soon get called for our flight and make our way, me very excited and Aziraphale very tiredly, to the place where we will be boarding.

The flight was very boring, Aziraphale fell asleep as soon as his head hit the very expensive seats or I think he did? Do Angels even sleep?
Anyway, I sat there the whole time eating and watching bad movies on the small screen they give you. At least I had enough leg room and there wasn't any babies to keep the whole flight annoyed.
Aziraphale woke up after a couple of hours and I was very happy to see his cute face alive again, I tried to keep him awake with conversation for my own benefit and he enjoyed it I think.
We saw the seat belt light come on and we knew we were about to land so I felt my heart beat faster with excitement and grabbed Aziraphale's hand in all the adrenaline, I quickly pulled back though and continued to bounce in my seat ready to have the best holiday of my life.