My heart.

I had an exam today so might not be my best writing haha

Crowley POV (hes my favourite to pov haha)

I get home and lay on my table, spreading my arms out feeling the cool.
Don't ask why I'm laying on my table, it's nice.
"My heart won't stop. This is stupid," I takes a breath, "STUPID" I yell into the emptiness of my room.
"I've always had a thing for my angel but now, it's so much more intense..." I reach up and grab my chest.
I jump up off of the table and go to my liquor cabinet to look for some whiskey or something interesting to drink, I squat down and grab the ageing bottle behind my special wine.
I flick off the lid and take a gulp, letting it sit in my mouth before I swallow. I stand before the mirror and gulp it down, rolling my eyes at myself and my pathetic looks. I clap my hands and the very loud rock music comes on as I start to relax.
He's always in the back of my mind but I'm trying to ignore it for now.

I didn't hear the first knock at my door until my music was magically turned off.
Aziraphale.
I spin round to greet him at the door.
"How did you get in?" I raise an eyebrow.
"I'm an angel. Kind of." We both laugh, then I stop.
"What do you mean kind of?" I question.
"Well. I hang out with a demon and didn't we just prove to all of heaven and hell that we aren't on their side?" He fidgets in his spot for a second.
"Well yeah haha..." I rub my neck and offer him a drink, he gladly takes it.
He sips it as I drink from the bottle.
"Why are you here, Aziraphale?" I ask sitting down across from him.
He gets up and shifts about, I start to worry as he looks uncomfortable.
"Did something happen, talk to me..." I watch him move about the room uncomfortable until he came to a stop, standing in front of me. I wait for the worst.
"I'm also not an angel.... because I think I..." I stare at him, my face showing my worry a bit too much.
"I like you." He spits out and gulps. He turns green with anxiety.
I try to hide my excitement as my heart starts to beat out of my chest, I put a serious face on and get up.
"Should I go?" He starts to walk but I grab him.
"Crowley?" He frowns.
Before he could see anything else I gently press my lips to his, smiling as I do so and I could feel the warmth of an angel. When I pull back his face is a rosy red but I can see the smile on his face.
"Want to get out of here?" I offer.
"Definitely. Too stuffy." He smiles a wide smile and we walk out my door, hand in hand.