Moving on

Crowley POV

I stand in the doorway looking at Aziraphale reading his books, there's multiple books stacked up neatly beside him on the coffee table.

I turned the radio on to my favourite broadcast, it started playing The only exception by Paramore.
I smiled and walked over to him, he span around and looked at me slightly annoyed.
I grinned at him and took the book from his hands.
I spy him cracking a smile and I tilt my head at him.
I pull him up from his chair and pull him close to me, I magically turn the volume down.
"Run away with me Angel."
Before he could answer I tilt his slightly and kiss him gently, trying my best to enamour him.
I see his eyes light up from under my glasses.
"I physically cannot live without you... Angel." I put my head against his.
I hear his breathing pick up.
I put my hand over where his heart is and feel it beating.
"What about my books..." he whispers to me.
"We can take them with us, just me, you and mountains of books. Id get you a bigger place to store them and we can live a peaceful life elsewhere, where no one can find us." He smile at him and put him back on his feet, grabbing his hands and start slow dancing around the room as the moonlight shines through the windows.
"What about everyone we've helped?" He stops us and I look at him seriously.
"We've done all we can, Angel, we can't meddle in their lives anymore. We have to trust them. It's not like we can't continue contact." I reply, moving a curl from his forehead.
I feel him breathe out from holding his breath.
"A devil fell in love with an angel and an angel fell in love with a devil..." he whispers to me.
I smile.
"Is that a yes?" I ask him and bite my lip.
"Of course it is, Crowley." He smiles the biggest smile and I bring him in for an embrace.
I feel my emotions become overwhelming for one of the first times in my life, as I hold him.