Reading glasses

Suggested by @TheDragonThatStayed

Crowley POV

I look at my bookcase frowning, my finger glossing over the books spines trying to find something interesting to read.
With my reading glasses on my head, I pick out a book and slide it from it's tight fit in the shelf.
I wasn't wearing my normal jacket so I looked more like a librarian than I wanted, at least no one will see me as I cannot be bothered to sit here in all of my normal outfit.
I slide into my leather chair and begin the book from where I had left off from last time, shifting my reading glasses from my head to my face quickly so I can begin.

Aziraphale POV

I arrive at Crowley's house as a surprise.
I hope he comes to dinner with me as it's very short notice but I would love his company.
I go to knock but feel the door push open with the lightest touch.
"Crowley?" I shout inside.
No answer?
I frown and start to worry.
What if something happened?!
I push the door open and set foot inside, noticing the one light that is on in his whole home, I go towards it cautiously.
Looking back into the hallway, I turn my head to the door and stand there shocked.
Sitting there, just as shocked as I am, is Crowley, in reading glasses and a black jumper?
"I-I can explain" he says, hurriedly putting his book down.
I grin while looking at him, blushing.
"What are you doing here, Aziraphale?" He asks, standing up across from me.
"I was going to ask you to dinner but the door was open so I worried something happened to you. I came and inspected. Im sorry." I apologise, looking at my feet.
He walks up to me.
"Don't say sorry." He replies.
I smile and nod.
"Anyway, you don't have to explain why you look like that." I say, looking him up and down.
"And why's that?" He asks, turning his head to the side.
"Because, I think you look cute...." I smile at him, cheekily.
I see a hit of red go onto his cheeks as he smiles sweetly at me.
"I will also go to dinner with you, let me just get my jacket." He continues, not acknowledging my earlier comment about his cuteness.
He removes his glasses and puts them atop his closed book and gets his leather jacket from the back of his chair that I had bought him a while back. Swinging it on he walks past me.
"Coming?" He shouts, halfway out of the door.
"Of course." I take one last look at his secret small library and shut the door, following Crowley out from his house.
"Oh and one more thing." He says, locking his door, "call me cute more, I like it when it comes from you." He winks at me and gets in the taxi I had ordered to come earlier, not commenting on anything else.
I stand there my heart beating fast for a while, until I rush into the car next to him as he had unlocked it for me and pushed it open from the inside.
I get in the car and close the door, looking over at Crowley he gives me a smile and pats my knee for a split second. I feel electricity shoot through my body as the taxi driver begins our route to the restaurant.